Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, the tension is rising, and it's hard to tell where it's gonna go. I still think Onodera x Ishigame would be a great pair.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, get Iino out of here. Ishigami should be with Tsubame or for a real good turn, Onodera. Iino is such a boring and safe option.

Dex-chan lover
Holy Shit Miko should just fuck off already.
Acts like a child at every turn.
Even the playboys at the mixer think she's too easy. She's like a rape fodder from a hentai manga isn't even fun at this point, it's getting in the way of Ishigamibro's love life.

Dex-chan lover
Imo Tsubame should win this one as far as her character have shown that is... As much as I like the concept of the character Iino and O U R G U Y's complex relationship with her, I just don't see them loveydovey...

WHAT WE NEED IS A HAREM END WHERE ISHIGAMI GETS ALL THE GIRLS

Dex-chan lover
Here we go!
INTO THE DANGER ZONE

I mean, we already know what happen next...

Dex-chan lover
Count me in as another crewmember for the Ishigami x Onedera ship. They have a cool, low-key chemistry together, which the official doujin series played up nicely. I want that to be canon unless the author gets serious with Maki going for our boi. #JusticeForMaki

Dex-chan lover
I seriously don't see how anyone can consider Onodera a potential love candidate for Ishigami. She's literally just there most of the time, and is so low key it's hard to even know what she's thinking. If anything, she seems to be more of a character to bounce off Iino as her friend, too little interaction with Ishigami so far.

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't mind Iino winning but I'd prefer if they actually just became really close friends.

Dex-chan lover
Two weeks, and then we see how the indomitable Iino iceberg wrecks the Tsubame/Ishigami ship.

>tfw you invite the boy you're interested in to your party but he spends half the time worrying about his +1

Fed-Kun's army
i seem to be one of the people that actually would like to see lino and ishigami tougether, its pretty obvious thats where its going anyways.

cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Users who are viewing this thread