Don't know what tsubame is thinking, is there still hope for tsubame ship i doubt it. Lmao classic fujiwara and Oh boy the four horsemen of apocalypse will be up in next chapter

Group Leader
Wow, Ishigami is too royal.
Just ditch that bitch and go with the lewd girl instead SMH

Dex-chan lover
Miko needs to chill the fuck out on her bullshit. It's like, as soon as he told her his problems, she just shits on him like his feelings on the matter aren't important, and then made little of him crying over it, and now is going to abuse him as a "slave".

Dex-chan lover
I was never a fan of the Ishigami/Iino ship. But I didn't mind because even if it's cliché, if our boy is happy, then I am happy.
Well...
I didn't mind until now. I can forgive a lot of things because I can understand that people can act dumb when they are angry , desperate or else. I can understand Tsubame and her proposition, and how she didn't think about how much it was an hoorible idea. And I can understand that IIno and Ishigami don't have a "nice" relationship... But godamnit Iino, now you're just acting like a bitch, and it's not really forgivable. You can be jealous or anything, but cut some slack to the guy. He got already way too much problems to deal with.

Ah, and, Maki, I love your character, but damn you can be creepy sometime.

Dex-chan lover
Also, are you guys seriously still calling Tsubame a thot? It's pretty clear she was dumb, and made a bad choice, but she wasn't malicious or antagonistic. Meanwhile, Miko acted like a major cunt to him for no fucking reason, and is taking delight in messing with him.

Anyone who genuinely likes Ishigami & Iino together needs to reread every single one of their interactions, I think. She's a bitter girl who only exists as a plot device. There's no depth to her, even knowing as much as we do about her, and on top of that she's inconsistent. She is the only poorly written part of this manga and I genuinely wonder why Aka focuses so much on her.

Honestly I find all the people who are hating on both Tsubame and Miko to be.....I won't say pathetic because that's rude, how about short sighted. Both girls have their own motivations for acting the way the do and both are completely consistent with their characters. Some of y'all seem to be projecting your own frustrations with women onto them.

In the meantime let's all agree that Ishigami is a Badass Mother Fucker and take joy in the laughs and rich story Aka continues to give us. I'm sometimes shocked at how well he's done at world building. Chika has been the only character from the original starting cast to even show up in the past 3 chapters and no one has batted an eye because all of these characters are such a natural fit for the series. How often do romantic comedies randomly add new characters and it feels forced and intrusive. If you didn't know any better you'd think that all of these people have been here since the beginning of the series.

all this comments about senpai and iino...

no one comment that someone should give Maki a happy end already?

isnt japan is pretty small, shes not going to uni overseas isnt she

Dex-chan lover
Why doesnt anyone get that Iino is not being honest?
Maki is resonating with her because shes acting exactly how Maki did before.

Users who are viewing this thread