Nep

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I liked Iino more from this chapter though.. Feels more like snarkydere than tsundere but w/e.

Dex-chan lover
@IVVO
> isnt japan is pretty small, shes not going to uni overseas isnt she

Consider this:
https://tokyocheapo.com/travel/transport/tokyo-to-kyoto-fastest-cheapest-ways/#regular-train

Tokyo -> Kyoto on a bullet train is at least 2 hours travel time
A one way ticket is about USD130
The distance between them is 457km
The cheapest route, about USD23 per trip, is apparently only available 3 times a year, and travel time is estimated to be 9 hours.
Googling the travel time tells me it takes at least 5 hours right now.
Both Tokyo and Kyoto are on the same island, Honshu.

Now to get a sense of scale for the larger Japan, consider Fukuoka (a city on the west-most island, Kyushu) <-> Sapporo (a city on the east-most island, Hokkaido). Distance is over 2000km. It's at least 2 hours by plane, and at least 20 hours by trains.

Now this isn't probably the case with Ishigame and Tsubame if they were to have a LDR (remind me where their school is, and where Tsubame is going), but I think you can imagine that a LDR even within Japan is going to be unfeasible and stressful for a college student much more a high school student.

Damn, Iino is annoying me. How you gonna kick a man while he's down. She better watch herself, retribution comes back like a bitch in this manga.

@Ranzo
>mental bitch deliberately pushes an emotionally unstable person who has a high chance of suffering borderline personality disorder at the moment onto the edge with verbal abuse, just because he believes in pure relationship and refused to be a manwhore
>wow lmao he tried to kill himself what a pathetic dumbass I mean just man up amirite she totally saved his ass lololol
You fucking serious?

What the hell's with this chapter's mood swings man? You don't go from angst to suicide attempt to more angst and then non-sense comedy about food. And where the hell is Osoragi to slap Iino out of her bullshit?

Nice to see Maki again tho. Girl deserves some love. After all of this, maybe Ishigami's after all.

Dex-chan lover
He didn’t try to commit suicide... he tripped on the stairs cuz his shoes were on improperly - there’s two panels showing that.

Group Leader
@RaimundoBruno yeah, the actual KR scans say "kill me please". But still, Ishigami didn't purposely try to die. Rather he tripped and didn't attempt to catch himself or anything.

Dex-chan lover
I never like iino's character and this chapter push it over the edge

Dex-chan lover
iino is always like that, i dont get the hate. If anything, it's simple banter and ishigami is used to it. But in that situation, ishigami was hurt a lot more than she understood which is quite a normal thing to overlook. I'm more annoyed at tsubame who thinks something like pity sex is enough to placate sincere emotions but meh.

Ishigami getting suicidal thoughts was quite a turn for the worse. Took my by surprise when i expected some comedy moment instead. Ah well

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, I just realized this
Iino: "Are you still crying? I should be the one crying from how much this hurts."
Being invited as a plus one to your crush's crush's party, and then later noticing them being alone in a bedroom. She then said some mean things to him out of spite, basically beating him when he's down, and now she's guilty too. She wasn't just talking about her arm hurting.

@baratheonbbq
Regular train? Maybe the distance could just be an excuse. Well, just being not in the same school is probably a huge deterrent for her already.

Someone mentioned that Tsubame is wary of Iino. Tsubame might have been trying to be considerate to her. I guess she's the type who tries to please everyone, but doesn't take anyone for herself (probably the reason why she's single as a 3rd year).

Both Iino and Tsubame took huge blows to their likeability. It is time for the Maki ship to take over.

Dex-chan lover
yeah i dont lik iino after this one, she went over the edge, like the man just had a fucking heavy semi breakup and she starts insulting him, fuck that!, i know they are kinda frenemies but even then there are limits and she just stepped
over them

at this point i rather ship him with the other blonde girl

Fed-Kun's army
Ishigami is sad and depressed as fuck but Iino's just being a bitch other than helpful smh

Dex-chan lover
Ya fuck off Iino. get outta here with that petty jealous BS. at this point id rather he end up with maki, shes crazy but at least she aint a bitch. though as far as tsubame goes ill hope for a cliche "wait for me" ending with them. i still believe she had no ill intents with ishigami and does genuinely like him, but is putting her education first and doesnt want to be distracted by a long distance relation.

Users who are viewing this thread