Aggregator gang
This why I hate love triangle. I don't like to see heroines cry.

Fed-Kun's army
U know what?

I like ino from the beginning, but i still admit that she is wrong.
Ishigami was still at depressed level after leaving tsubame.
And just that,
If not because of iino rubbing salt to his wound, he wont changed from depressed to suicidal, take lift instead of stair, and go home safely.

I have fell from stairs couple of times, and the first thing that human do on situation like that was protecting ur head or trying to reach the banister.
But ishigami? he accepts what will happen to him
And yes, thats suicidal

If u try to stay possitive, what ino doin right now is tryin to save ishigami from doing another suicidal though and trying to distract him by giving various tasks.
Unfortunately for her,it was kind of backfired on her sides, since ishigami was determined to move forward for his relationship with tsubame

Double-page supporter
I can't even begin to grasp how Tsubame thinks ALL THIS is still the better alternative than at least trying to make a long distance relationship work. As for Iino, her condescending attitude pushed it too far and drove Ishigami to thoughts of suicide. She managed to in the moment (maybe) regret that enough to save his life, but now we get her condescending attitude on a power trip. Please Aka, bring on the Four Heavenly Ramen Kings before I have to look at Iino for another panel.

Now that i think about it.. It will be more fun if fujiwara and ishigami end up with.. like full blown comedy love team.. FUJIWARAxISHIGAMI

Dex-chan lover
one of the best jokes in this chapter btw was the 'does it hurt' 'only at first' with regards to iino's arm lmao

Double-page supporter
Getting her cheese dogs whenever she feels hungry huh...SWEET CHEESE DAWG ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ guys, the hate on Iino in this comment section...
Unpopular opinion I suppose but what Miko Iino did was great.

Some things to get out of the way first about Iino and Ishigame's relationship:
1. She likes him. Obviously.
2. She is tsundere and Ishigami is able to properly communicate with her while instinctively knowing that. Unfortunately readers apparently aren't always able to communicate with her.
3. These two have a very high level of trust between them and know each other very well due to their long history. They can say whatever they want and know that the other will be fine taking it.

Now for what she did this chapter:
1. Asked for the story, that's fine.
2. Gave him shit for his decision of ditching.That actually was helping him work through his emotions and calmly reaffirm his decisions, so good job Iino. Ishigami bailed halfway through it so he didn't quite finish snapping out of his mood.
3. Gave him shit for crying. So my tsunderenese isn't the best, but I believe this translates to "don't cry, cheer up."
4. Ishigami became suicidal self-loathing (he's not going to die from falling half a flight of stairs...). Nothing to do with her. This was purely from thinking about how he hurt Tsubame and tripping on the stairs was a coincidence after trying to run from Iino.
5. At the end of it all, Ishigami's too busy with Iino (guilt and gratitude) to be depressed anymore, so he's now back to normal. If Iino didn't step in, Ishigami would be back to hiding in his room again.

I really thought she was going to go off at Tsubame after sending Ishigami away at the end which would have raised her points even further... sadly didn't happen. Anyways, Iino is great, y'all need read between the lines.

Dex-chan lover
Tried writing an insightful comment multiple times. Didn't work. Let's just see where the author wants to take this.

EDIT: One thought I can come up with; it's funny how we went from Prez & Kaguya, two characters who overthink every little detail to three characters Ishigami, Iino and Tsubama who could really use a little bit more thinking about themselves and their own actions. Kinda two different ways to go about writing romance. Quite frankly, I don't enjoy this current drama route.

Dex-chan lover
Can't we all just appreciate how our homeboy Ishigami managed to get attention of two lovely girls just by being himself?

so ishigami is the true MC of this manga ... since he have harem route

damn that's envi... *ahem* our boy

Contributor
This arc is all over the place, like a Guy Ritchie movie. I hope it all comes together in an interesting conclusion.

bruh. what the fuck. I can't believe there's so many people actually defending Iino in the comments. she acts like a total bitch to Ishigami, no doubt about that. and it's okay for her character to be flawed. hell, that's what makes this manga's cast so good. just don't try to pass it off as okay just because she's tsundere uwu just jealous uwu. the reason Ishigami puts up with this shit is just that he's TOO selfless.

I even like Iino, but specifically in this chapter, she has left such an awful taste in my mouth.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really understand how Tsubame mind operates... "I'm sorry, I can't like you back but I'll have you fuck me out of human courtesy"... like, WTF?! What kinda logic is this?!
At first, I understand she was somehow trying to make Ishigami realize if he really liked her or if he was more into Iino (because he obviously still is) but what kind of move is that shit? What if he went on with it then...?! "Oh I thought he'd stop, well, guess we're having sex now".

Users who are viewing this thread