Double-page supporter
shit this old man about to become gay
so i am
[friendly reminder : this lil girl was old man before]

Fed-Kun's army
Should have said 'obvious physical reaction'. I'm pretty sure that a boner is more noticeable than a wet vagina, but I guess our MC was more than a little damp...

@Rafaelrgm

Sorry to disappoint you, but the WN is the same as this chapter with a bit less dialog. (ch. 46)

mrf

I still couldn't get rid of the fact that mira is once a man and still have a man mind,
yet she sleeps with that!!??
What is tha!? Is it so called a majestic fucking cute woman!!? I'm jealous... I want to rent a sleeping partner service thing in Japan right now just to fill my loneliness, let me have some cute girl sleep beside me on this empty space on my bed, do nothing just a company through the night till i sleep.

Guess what I'm still a man you sure know i will have a dirty thought in my mind but that's not what i need!!
Probably i will just fall asleep fast then she left in the morning taking my money, yet i only experience it only for a couple of minutes.

Dex-chan lover
" I want to rent a sleeping partner service thing in Japan right now just to fill my loneliness, let me have some cute girl sleep beside me on this empty space on my bed, do nothing just a company through the night till i sleep."

@mrf Funny enough there's a manga with this exact theme, just the other way around. https://mangadex.org/title/1726/shima-shima

mrf

@KajurN
What?! LMAO!!!

Thanks for the link btw. Something for me to read! Look like an old manga.

Mira you ain't a man no more! Accept genderbenderinos because you are a woman now!

Dex-chan lover
I'm on old man!
I'm on old man!
I'm on old man!
I'm on old man!
*suddenly faced with boobs; becomes a 6th grader*
LAME.

Dex-chan lover
The Yuri tension overloaded me for a bit there..

Lewd handholding is unacceptable even for Yuri!!

Group Leader
I'm actually a bit curious what they told each other about themselves, given Dunbalf's roleplaying as an old man and background as a player.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe I don’t know about men, but I think that in such a situation, any straight man had nothing against yuri. Especially in the Japanese title, as the Japanese strongly associate sexuality with gender.

Fed-Kun's army
I seriously don't mind Yuri at this point since he is technically a guy xD.

Users who are viewing this thread