Fed-Kun's army
that's what im saying... Why did this need to be done 3 times? I thot LH was handling the series just fine, am I missing something?

Double-page supporter
this is probably someone trying to cause discord or drama who posted this third copy. The user account was created today.

Fed-Kun's army
Eh... I'll just assume this release was a hobby translation for the lols. I'll give it a below-average score; There are several basic grammatical and spelling mistakes. Inconsistent typesetting, some text-bubbles lacks translations. Saying it nicely, you have potentials to develop more.

Dex-chan lover
let's just simply mark this as read. the first page already was enough. good try though?

Contributor
Oh god, this meme "snipe" is great, not to mention the duwang translation reference at the end...
When I first saw another version of this chapter, I thought, "Oh god, another one?!" but then I read it. 11/10 perfect TL

Dex-chan lover
10/10 translation NO DIGNITY
No group is the fucking strong
Remember don't be dong

I'm sorry for the people who just straight to comment (w/o reading the tl credits page) or didn't bother to read the other comments before posting their own.

Supporter
Oh thank goodness! Now I have two groups to choose from that aren't LHT!

Okay... my body is ready for another drama...
What's the new drama here?
Someone, please give me enlightenment!

Users who are viewing this thread