Dex-chan lover
Y'all are saying Shousuke is a dick but he still gave up his day to hang out with his dad. The whole shtick with the family is that they are all bad at talking so the fact he was willing to go around with his dad for a whole day honestly means quite a lot imo. He just turned down his dad's more embarrassing ideas like a two seater motorcycle and family bathing as teenagers are wont to do.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or is Komi Papa misunderstanding his son's behavior? Because if you go by previous Shousuke-centric chapters, he's not really enjoying school like his dad thinks and may in fact be starting to hate it thanks to Hitomi's obsession with "helping" him open up (not that she doesn't have a point, she's just wrong about the **why**).

@Wexmajor: Speak for yourself. From what I see, Isagi-haters are just a vocal minority whose size is inflated by the relative silence of the majority of those that either don't mind her or actually like her.

I wish you could like/upvote/thumbs up chapters like other social media because I would for this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread