7-Nin no Nemuri Hime - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - How to Break the Curse

Dex-chan lover
There's a very simple detail i really like about this manga that a LOT of others(even in genres that should) do not take into account: They changed into suitable exploration clothes(mainly: trousers) to go down there.
Other fantasy/adventure manga has female "adventurers" mostly in silly, frilly, huge totally impractical clothing

Dex-chan lover
i heard this is an adaption of a light novel or something? was this part in the source material as well?? cause this really reads like a complete ass pull and that the author had no idea how to progress the story and just went "fuck it, marriage rom com it is"

i heard this is an adaption of a light novel or something? was this part in the source material as well?? cause this really reads like a complete ass pull and that the author had no idea how to progress the story and just went "fuck it, marriage rom com it is"
I'm pretty sure this was already set from the get go with the premise of the manga no?

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure this was already set from the get go with the premise of the manga no?
you'd expect them to have catfights over the dude and then he either settles for one of them or makes a harem. but forcefully marrying them off as a plot device? just lol
sure, they'll obviously all agree in the end, but thought the author'd be just a TINY bit more subtle when writing this tbh.

Dex-chan lover
MC can built an army with all those princesses. :pepela:

giphy.gif

Double-page supporter
The inevitable harem end...OH YEAH!!!

Unless the author try to write some trash tropes.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it leads to more depth with the corrupt kingdom he came from and the witch cursing the kingdom in the first place. Though this entire plot thread feels like it could easily wrap those two plot points up with friendship/romcom power.

I figure it's probably going to be like the two kingdoms tried to set up their klds into a marriage and then the witch didn't want that for some reason (she's probably going to be their granny or mother or something, or perhaps the other kingdoms have been cultivating magic sons & daughters by marrying their kids with this kingdom's kids and she doesn't like that crap). So the 7 daughters kingdom gets sealed off, and all the other kingdoms end up marrying their daughters to normal sons of other kingdoms while everyone curses the witch.

His father probably never got over that he lost the chance to marry the girl of his dreams and had to settle for the MC's mother who had a little magic/witch in her, then she dies and he's stuck marrying a normal gal with normal sons. This whole mess just makes him resent his son unfairly.

Users who are viewing this thread