Dex-chan lover
ok i said in last chapter this dude will get beaten by agito so bad
but im not sure enemy since he's fucking attack koga
he either get rekt by koga in the kengan vs purgatory
or koga's boyfriend will kill him first lmao
im about to turn gay
even kengen ashura have a gay character oh talking about gay
setsuna is not die and he's not even come back yet hope me get to see him in the future
beardy papa might not join this fight since he's too op i hope he sent rihito to join this fight really look forword to see how much he's grow(a beard) and improve
(after re-read 10 last chapter from kengan ashura seem like kuroki still have motivation for the fight he's said he still not on the point where he's want to be)
@Brutu ohma gonna die anyway he's not even kill him ohma self-destruction by overuse advance(possess spirit) beardy treat ohma as an equal and ohma is satisfied with that too
(why don't you make baby with karla first FUCK!! REEEEEEEEE actually karla is not even 18 yet she's not even graduate from high school so not making baby make alot more sense)

Dex-chan lover
last page : i guess ryuki wants to break the promise "not killing anymore" .

so narushima is the kulilin / krilin of this manga , lol , his role is triggering son goku and other characters to turn super saiyan :

x3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i just remember , ryuki was also triggered when himuro ryo dared to hit his "boy-friend" , narushima , in chapter 9 , lol .

Y16.png

Dex-chan lover
>tfw no gay yandere bf to beat the shit out of people for you
why even live

Supporter
Now I REALLY wanna see Agito curb stomp that douchebag. Ryuki might beat him to the punch though.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a new Setsuna Ohma dynamic we getting here with Ryuki and Koga?

Users who are viewing this thread