Jose was about to go all out, the man was almost entering super saiyan, I wanna see him fight for real so bad.

Fri

Supporter
I can't believe how dead a person can be. Is it possible for the fake fang to be more screwed than now? It's like he's juggling torch on top of a pile of dynamites at the edge of a cliff while being drunk.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Ryuki ready for the kill over that really gives some good insight into his character. To be this attached to Koga already, you can just imagine how he's lived until now.

Dex-chan lover
So Toyoda is more sane (and has sportmanship?) than I first thought, I hope it keeps like that and not turn a 360º "evil evil muahaha" bad guy in the future. Like, I wouldn't complain if he had some twisted side to him, he is a CEO and organizer to such a big underground event afterall. Just don't make him the big baddie (there's the centipede's guys for that) (Then again, I trust the authors so much that they could pull it off really well if they really wanted to)

aaannnnddd, everyone's appreciates Koga, hates traitor fang from their guts, and can't wait for the next battle. Ryuki ready to chop some headsrocks I mean

Fed-Kun's army
@lexy I bet myself on him getting tricked by the worm and some of his fighters, like what happened to the Kengan association.

Jesus, so dickhead fang has Kanoh, Ryuki and Jose wanting, not to just kick his ass, but just to stone-cold kill him. That man needs an emergency redemption arc, stat.

Koga's really coming into his own as a great protagonist though. Is there anyone who isn't rooting for him at this point ?

Double-page supporter
I'm glad that so many people have turned around on Koga now.

@Chinpo True, I remember when Omega started, many were shitting on Koga. I mean, not without reason as he was an abrasive dickhead, but you could still see the little hints of the good dude buried under anger issues. That was developped really well, and now he's a real human bean, eager to learn from the best, not conceited about his own abilities, yet with just enough edge so he isn't sappy. Every fighter just wants to see him grow, like he's the Kengan Association's collective ward/pupil. A character development concept I really dig. Just imagine how someone like Wakatsuki will see him.

Dex-chan lover
Gaoh was gonna annihilate the former-Fang after what he did to Koga lmao
He's probably still going to do it anyways.

Dex-chan lover
MY NAME IS GAOH

AND I AM SO GAY, KOGA

SO GAY! FOR YOU!

@botodopo
dunno, Jose's been pretty friendly the whole time. Rihito is just fine with being friends once the fight is over because that's that and this is this.

Users who are viewing this thread