Dex-chan lover
@wtfshit right? Dude, become so dense after all the plot thickens, looks like his brain wasnt the one that grows

Looks at title of series*

Well I’m still iffy on author trying to use sideplot of Manbogi as 2nd romance option. When is Komi going to make more friends again?

Double-page supporter
Well the density of Tadano is to be expected, remember he was a chuunibyou back in the midschool, confessed and get rejected? Perhaps he just want to avoid being full of himself by being considerate.

Wait... what? Is he in denial or is he just being dense? But then he admitted before he had some feelings for Komi (twice, when talking to his sister)
And it’s obvious he feels something, he can’t even hang out with Komi without feeling embarrassed, while he invites himself to Manbagi’s room without even batting an eye. Lol he’s so totally oblivious about all of this .

Dex-chan lover
We know that Tadano is usually good at reading people, though the fact three people are pining for him doesn't help his case, so I see three possibilities:

1) He said he didn't have anyone because he was unsure of his own feelings and the feelings of Komi and other people
2) He said it because to spare Mangbi's feelings, though this is unlikely
3) He's confused about how others feel about him and is unable to process it
4) He's in denial

If you don't get on the gyaru boat, you will be

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ

【PRESS GANGED】!!

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ

Oh god I really don't want to see Manbagi lose, author-san why must you do this to me

Ladies and gents, this is probably not your first romance manga, you know how this relationship will end....don't get your hopes up just to be crushed by the obvious outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread