Dex-chan lover
"The chapter was cut like this from the start!" Those f*ckers!

jniJJag.png

Dex-chan lover
So no one is going to talk about the fake oppai equation? It doesn't even contain 2 variables!!!

Dex-chan lover
that "ending" is worse than most. Almost as if it is a (poorly) split chapter

I have a lot of questions already for the MC to use Holt-Winters Forecasting

So... Assuming Forecast... It's akin to cyclical seasons of nature phenomenon, only you do it, normally in an enterprise

But there's ETS and ARIMA too...

So... The countries regularly waged war, so oft and it's a trend? Please show us the smoothing lol

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what formula they're talking about despite me majoring in math ; - ;

Dex-chan lover
Princess, you have the the lowest disguise skill in history if you think you look anything like a man.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. What a savage country. I guess this is more realistic to the level of civilization.

Either way, maybe the princess can hire him as something. Rather, if she gives him a decent amount of authority, he could probably produce fantastic results.

Double-page supporter
Don't worry, we all know that Japanese Editors test their axes sharpness on live manga and other literary works since the edo period. It's a practice known as Tameshigiri.

Dex-chan lover
I proud of myself to be good at "Command and Conquer", "Tactical Games" and "Real-Time Strategy games" because I always play at Hardest Difficult.

And I don't even understand how being good at maths can help with this war.
Rather, I thought we need to be good at planning and reading our enemy's intentions.

I dare this MC and all of the Earth's Nobel mathematical scientists can win this war against Yagami Light.

Aggregator gang
Who goes out and says "I could probably make a living by committing fraud" out in public like that? I mean besides politicians?
Also what's up with the martyr syndrome that the mathematicians in this series are exhibiting.

@Loli_Omamoritai math is the basis for most sciences. The field of logistics in general is extremely important in any type of warfare and that is a math based science. How many troops to position in a certain area. When to move those troops. How much food is required. How long of a supply chain can you support. How quickly can food be produced. etc. All of those things combined can determine the outcome of a battle and knowing all of the values before hand makes a huge difference when you are setting out.

For example in WWII the allies were able to calculate how many tanks the axis were able to produce in a months time and could determine from that calculation what locations were likely to have tanks and how many they could afford to use at any given stronghold. From there they were able to deploy troops in the most effective manner.

Users who are viewing this thread