Dex-chan lover
Wonder how long until we get something interesting instead of just who's next for sex

@aerozexst you know what they say "Birds of a feather flock together"

Double-page supporter
reminds me of that one shot of the guy getting isekai'd but not getting anything cheat like and ending up just being a dishwasher due to barely learning the language along with being poor.

Dex-chan lover
It's a shitty world full of shitty people. She knows it and yet she keeps pressing on.
Most generic isekai girls would just give up if they were in her shoes. Man, she's a badass.

Double-page supporter
I remember reading the preview of the novel, and when it got to this point (the end of the first chapter), I definitely started to grow more interested in Haru.

Double-page supporter
@dane17eduard : I think it's this one maybe https://mangadex.org/title/22652/a-wage-slave-is-reincarnated-in-a-different-world-it-s-heartbreaking
It's 2 chapters long, and the guy got a cheat, but doesn't use it first because he need money for weapons and start dishwashing at a bar, then because he lacks courage...

Group Leader
Deleted/Edit: Just go look at zenyo's post instead.

(Oh geez, no wonder I never noticed there was a second chapter... it was posted a year later?)

Users who are viewing this thread