BCS

Dex-chan lover
Literally every isekai ever: *makes no sense*
Readers: "oh man I wish I had cheat abilities and a catgirl too"
JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni Natta: *makes no sense*
Readers: "wtf this makes no sense"

:thinkingemoji:

Aggregator gang
i love this manga. brutal and real. no slave harem, just a slave of this shitty world.

Dex-chan lover
@Krynh no, you are completely wrong. Did you even read it?

She would just work as maid so no travelling or adventuring together. Yes the other isekaid guy would ask for sex regulary but not nearly as frequently or as dangerously as the regular customers from the brothel she is working right now.

@Faryshta Do you honestly think it would be better? A classmate whose first words out of his mouth isn’t maid, but slave?

Right now, he’s just a dumb typical otaku who is living his isekai dreams. But she even states that she believes if she went along with him, then his attitude would change because it would just be feeding his pigheaded otaku ego as it was already.

@Faryshta First, i dont think become that guy slave and become a whore have much difference in term of safety. Her friend is an adventurer who risk their life for money, who know if he will be killed? She still can be raped or killed when he isnt at home like many tragic story out there. Meawhile brothel guards may not as efficient but they can protect her more time, so not much of a difference .

Second, when he said it's a maid, in fact everyone know it's more like a wife-sex slave. You think "having sex and love or bear that guy child isnt a big deal" but she dont think like that, she thinks "i can get money and use it on my own, i dont depend on any guy, i can choose if i should become a single mom or not, it maybe hard sometime but im still having some fun here". It depend on what your favor, you think this is worth but other dont think that, Infact many ppl irl still doing hardwork when they can do something else.

She's still a whore at the end but nothing wrong with that, she's doing her best to become famous and get better working situation. I dont like whore tho, but i repect and kind of understand their work.

Double-page supporter
>Crude and merciless portrait of a sex worker in a pseudo-medieval world
>Rated 6.50

I just can't...

Dex-chan lover
@tempshempo first of all the previous chapter specifically says maid. Second the brothel customers are treating her like an slave already, a disposable one. Third this episode another meal ticket presented himself, all she has to do is tell sumo a sob story and stop acting all diva.

Yes the other isekai guy is living his fantasy I am not saying he is a good life partner but a safer option against getting beaten unconcious at least once per day.

@hthjj101 except we already saw that the other isekai guy doesnt put her in danger while the brothel customers beat her for fun. So yes its safer. And even so she can try the sumo guy instead.

And there is a difference between she MIGHT get attacked SOMEDAY against she WILL get attacked EVERYDAY by keep on working at the brothel.

The novel was written in a way that differentiated it from...

Whatever this trash is.

@Faryshta He said slave first and quickly changed it when she got mad about it. And we know how often the “slave but oh I actually saved you” trope shows up in isekai. This guy is an otaku so he knows what he’s saying and what he has in mind.

It’s not a safer option when you’re giving up your freedom of choice. By being his “maid,” and I can think of quite a few distasteful scenarios that would end up with her in a situation that’s not so different her current one if she went with him, she’s giving up any choice she has in the matter.

I like this manga as much as the next guy for how it depicts the dark realities of a fantasy world compared to other isekai that shy away from it, but I cant be the only one that thinks it sometimes crosses the line from realistic to gratuitous? The dialogue and descriptions in the sex scenes makes it feel like I'm reading a normal hentai, with page 16, 17, and 19 in particular being kind of sketchy. The way the scene and chapter ends is brutal and impactful, but I cant help but get the feeling the manga is trying to have its cake and eat it too sometimes.

@Faryshta You are confused between danger and sex fetish here. When was she in danger here? Those are all sex behaviour, that can be rough but not a big deal for someone used to it, just look at those BDSM actress. Im pretty sure many guy want to slap their gf a** too, now you know that may not a good thing so some may stop. And this is a dark tone manga so some dangers in the future is the "must" but that's just like any other dark manga tho.

Dex-chan lover
@hthjj101

> When was she in danger here?

Getting beaten unconcious is not dangerous?

@tempshempo

> He said slave first and quickly changed it when she got mad about it

Still better than the guys who abuse her as a sex slave for 20 coins on daily basis.

She doesnt have any freedom of choice at the brothel. She knew the guy would beat her again and yet she had to serve him.

Group Leader
Minor point that hasn't come up yet,
but they can refuse customers. She just doesn't, for the most part.

In addition to that, (actual spoiler, though non-specific)
pretty much anything they can do to her is just an irritation: She's practically invincible, if she so chooses. In this sense, she's even more extreme of the traditional isekai hero than most... she really just does whatever she wants, and her current goal is becoming one of the five goddesses.

@Faryshta It’s her choice to be there from the very beginning. And she’s working hard so she doesn’t have to deal with guys like in chapter 3 anymore since if she’s expensive then the less likely they’ll be able to afford her.

She’s making money for herself that she can use for herself. If she went with the otaku, she wouldn’t be making money because he would be providing for her which means she would have to listen to whatever creepy demands he makes of her to be able to survive.

If I were her, I would choose self-sustaining over whatever creepy isekai fantasies the otaku has too.

@Faryshta just a rough sex if you ask me, i have seen far more worse BDSM and what? they're still fine and make more of that
well, everyone has their own opinion i guess, so i should stop there 😪

Dex-chan lover
@hthjj101 no its not.

@tempshempo yes its her choice and that proves she is stupid. There are other ways to make money that doesnt put her life at risk for a couple coins. This chapter she had at least 2 options and she acted all diva about them.

she is even putting her life at risk by acting as if she were still living in japan for literally no reason.

Double-page supporter
@Faryshta
Different people have different sets of value, you disagreeing with their way of life doesn't mean they're stupid.
You think a comfortable life is more important. She valued her own identity as a person, not a thing to be owned (doesn't matter how the guy treats her, if she doesn't love him then get married for better condition is same thing as selling herself like a product). So two options you're talking about (one is totally shitty) are worthless to her.

@Faryshta And I explained to you why the otaku option is a crappy option which would change nothing and likely would only make things awful for her.

Also, funny how you think it would be so easy for someone randomly transported to another world to find a normal job in said new world. I’m sure there’s tons of people in this fantasy world based on old European countries who would take a random, background-less, Asian looking girl for a job. No questions asked.

As if.

Users who are viewing this thread