Was having high expectation for nyan's ability. But seems like it can be easily injured. Durability wise, pretty low. Defense ability relies on its agility. Though I'm pretty sure nyan is not dead. Probly will just revive soon, although not sure whether it will get buffs like that phoenix-man.

Aggregator gang
I just realized that Nyan's ability is literally the saying "cats are liquid".

I'm glad we're still getting some incredible art. Drive Knight's bike looked insaaaane.
Hope we get to see more of Garou's arc soon though.

Alright, can we please put a lid on it? If you really want to argue whether One's or Murata's version is better, or even not at all and just say one is absolutely soulless while the other is a work of God himself without giving any decent arguments, start a new thread and talk about it there. Just venting your frustrations both in One's and Murata's versions won't help anyone at all, unless you're actively trying to annoy people and get a sadistic satisfaction from it. Not to mention, this is a thread to discuss the CHAPTER, so pretty please with a cherry on top stop this useless shitposting.

@Angie7 when these retards don't want to accept the fact that Murata only drawing, not telling the story but they still complain. just report them ezy pizy

Dex-chan lover
I want to see this transformation shit animated. Preferably by a competent studio this time.

Group Leader
>literally spends hours on hours pouring his soul into each panel by hand
"soulless, high production value crap for the masses."

20836904_1445226652234362_9178487992229036032_a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
>there are people, in this world, that dislike murata's OPM
this cannot be possible, i don't think i've ever seen a shittier take than this.

@caitsith honestly he can die just from his passion that he dedicates to a chapter and people would still call his work soulless. He a professional artist hired to remaster the art like what is he supposed to do?🤧

Users who are viewing this thread