OH MY FUCKING GOD FINALLY MANBAGI REALISED I NEVER SHIPPED HER WITH TADANO I HOPE SHE DOESNT FIGHT MY GOD AND I HOPE TADANO TAKES IT AS A CONFESSION OR AT LEAST STARTS THINKING THAT HE HAS A CHANCE WITH KOMI MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY TO BE ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
I'm so upset right now. Stop hurting my precious cinnamon roll.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's not too late to write my comment now so it would be lost right in the middle.
First of all, shame upon those who wrote more than one comment. Hypers, yuck. 😣
I would like to mention things the others didn't write about or even didn't notice.
Manbagi was mentioned for initial, more friendly and open role. Heartwarming.
Yamai (the yandere girl) in the audience, funny.
Komi-san, running behind the curtains in the middle of play. And the audience laughing upon Tadano.
The scene with Katano and Komitani was very funny. Both guys. I liked it a lot. Children's cries))))
Drenched parchment...it's so much resembled their real interaction at that moment...as well as NOD at the next page.
So, her lines, it's she herself who said it,right? It should be "recorded speech" bubbles in other case, right?
if I got it right, she started to speak either before they managed to start the recording, or arranged with audioguy in advance.
And, you know, seems like everyone in audience heard her. Even Manbagi in the last row. So, it was loud enough.
I liked Tadano's "eh?" in the middle of it.
And seems like it was shock even for narrator, with that "Uh...err...". Who actually was the narrator this time?
Yes, line about shy actors was nice. I guess, it was Najimi after all.
Audience's "ahaha, c'mon kiss" was heartwarming too.
And yes, you can see Komi bowing on the last page.
So, about Manbagi and Tadano: our boy's self-denial is of cosmic scale. If we mesure density from 0 to 100, he is 100. Absolute density. Surely, he will brush it off as "it was just a play, no way it's true ahaha (awkward laugh)", no doubt, and our manga will continue. So, it will be funny, that even Manbagi from the last row understood, while Tadano didn't get it being said straight to the face.
So, the real interesting things for next chapter are: who else was there in the audience? Tadano/Komi family members? Whether there will be more performances of the same play and how they will proceed? And of course what will Manbagi do about her reservation of Tadano for festival?
I guess, she will talk with him about how Komi actually loves him, and advicing to accept it. I bet, she will decide to step aside. Which is, of course, sad.
Still, whatever Oda will write next, it will be brilliant. This chapter, filled to the brim with all spectrum of human emotions, is vivid evidence of that. If I had a hat, I would take it off. My propeller was moved.

tl;dr... arrr, that a lot here, can't summarize, just skip my comment at once.

Aggregator gang
UeFFrFd.png
oLhiFwj.png

me preparing to read chapter:
TNJL8EE.png

I bet in the next chapter, the next drama they'll perform is with Manbagi as she looks like she's in proper attire to star as a heroine and she gets her spotlight unless she acted in the same play they were performing.

Hope it goes this way to make it ambiguous and put Tadano in a predicament to choose b/w our 2 heroines. (But still a Komi fan)

Cheers everybody!
Hope next chapter will not make me tear up as much as this one.

Double-page supporter
you know something's up when there's 300+ comments on this chapter

readin...
Hell Y.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
also let me see it
LET me see over 1000 comments this chap!

Users who are viewing this thread