Dex-chan lover
That Metal Knight wasnt trustful we already knew, the Kid Emperor though just as much like 50 chapters back. He looks like a Dr Willy while Genos creator is Dr Light, lol.

And I really dont think Drive Knight is a bad guy at all.

If there is a Robot Arc, I hope that at least Genos gets to destroy the robot that killed his family. Caped Baldy can get the mastermind.

Dex-chan lover
@omgshiko
"On top of that, all of his excuses for not helping the hero association during the rescue mission are complete garbage. He was wary of sharing his information on the monsters with the heroes, even though chances are Metal Knight wouldn't participate in the rescue operation? Doesn't make much sense. He needed to take all that time to analyze Nyan before stepping in? Don't think so, he completely beasted Nyan with no issues. He couldn't fight G5's inner robot (which is weaker than G5) because he was weak from his fight with Nyan? Don't think so, I'm pretty sure that G5 is just on his side and he's controlling him some way."

Just because Metal Knight said he won't be participating doesn't mean he would be 100% incapable of watching things go down from a distance or wire tapping hero association communications. Cuz again, super genius

He beat that cat monster so easily because he had the data to work with. If we're being honest here Nawyn was cocky AF during that fight. When you have prep time winning becomes several times easier. Just look at what happens when characters who aren't saitama or Tatsumaki take on Dragon Level Threats with NO plan. More often than not they have a pretty tough time bringing the thing down or get rekt.

He was literally spending most his time fighting up till now even before killing this furry. If you back to Geno's fight with elder centipede they bring up the fact that Robot Heroes are limited by what they bring to the fight. They can't get emotional power boosts like organic beings do. Meaning despite being an S Class Hero he has a set limit that cannot be broken like how Garou evolves mid fight. Drive Knight looks suspicious here but at least he's on the battlefield instead of hiding behind the computer. If we're being real here both metal Knight and drive Knight are suspects.

...That's actually pretty logical for Metal Knight, to conquer when everything is weakened...

Double-page supporter
Watching everyone trying to figure out who's the traitor is like watching a game of Werewolf X3

Fed-Kun's army
genos is back but we all know he is gonna remain whole for only few more moments.

Pretty sure we get to some really good shit now that Nyan is out of the way, and Drive Knight clearly forgot about Genos, so his potential plan to attack the HQ was put on hold. I think he was planning to do some spooky shit personally

I call bull on Drive Knight. Why would he gather info on Nyan when he already has information on every Cadres in the monster association.

I feel like an upcoming arc/story is about to happen in the future concerning machines.

In the early chapters, the suit use by the Paradisers were purposely let stolen by the Organization for testing and a similar looking suit appeared again used by the rescue team of the rich HA sponser.

Dr. Kuseno is scientist of justice and is actively helping Genos hero work by upgrading him while finding the cyborg that went berserk and killed Genos family.

G4 and G5 are being use as test dummies to gather data and are constenly faced with strong monsters and heroes for future upgrades and probably findings ways of defeating them so they could stand a chance againts any threat. They may also be connected to the Organization since they share similars interest.

Bofoi is doing hero work only to test his weapons and gather materials for upgrades and the new H.A HQ is probably a way to test his technologies fortification and
contained captured monsters inside the buildinh to most likely experiment on them
. In addition, presumably alot of Bofoi robots is either remotely controlled by him or is pre-program to follow orders which maybe makes G4 and G5 along with the Organization unrelated to him.

Drive Knight is the only thing im not sure with. He could either be truthful-ish and is trying to protect the HA or is actively againts HA and use Bofoi as a scapegoat to both destroy Bofois fortification and HA in one go. Him also collecting data on the monsters could also be a way for him further improve his gears. Whether he's connected to the Organization is still up in the air.

Ultimately in just speculating.

Hey Guys, I am new to MangaDex how come it says the chapters fail to load?

Have they been removed?

Thanks

Dex-chan lover
yoooo blast has hair... could the reason no one recognizes saitama as blast be the fact that he went bald?

I think DK being a bad guy (or at the very least belonging to the Organization) is fairly obvious. As is the fact Bofoi/Metal Knight is a good guy, that One is trying to make seem like the bad guy (though not very artfully).

I think what's more interesting is whether or not Kuseno could possibly belong to the Organization. Obviously might be some availability bias here or w/e. I'm inclined to say no atm, because of how much he seems to care about Genos in his advice (and that we've heard his thoughts before)

Fed-Kun's army
Drive Knight seems oddly suspicious but at the same time so is Metal Knight. I'm so conflicted as to who is the actual traitor. Well, just gotta go with the flow, innocent until proven guilty ya know?
Also Genos is back!! Yay! Seems his like his upgrade is still intact lol, probably won't be soon tho

@zerimaR the reason no one recognize saitama as blast is probably because he isnt, considering blast defeated elder centipede well over 15 years ago and saitama is 25

Aggregator gang
It's our favorite Robot Boy! Been a while since I have seen him, I am glad he came back.

Users who are viewing this thread