Dex-chan lover
Me the last five chapters: NO ITS FINE HES STILL GOOD, ITS STILL GOOD, HES JUST A LITTLE BISECTED. MAYBE THEY CAN PUSH HIM BACK TOGETHER

Me Now:

Guys do not forget this is the final arc , so yeah the author will kill more characters

Dex-chan lover
Welp. I'm mortified. I wonder if tanjirou and co will survive now... I mean, it could end with "main character dies for the sake of the world." I actually have no idea now.

I am so heartbroken, I am glad I read this manga. It has been a terrific experience.

Tokitou my boi has finally find peace at the age of 14.
But im glad he find that "peace" and have fun with the others before he died, such a good character you'll be missed pal. Big F for genya too, he fight until the end, he sure loved his brother so much.
Man this arc is really depressing af

damn so many of my favorite characters are dying :( i hope mitsuri and giyuu won’t be killed off too, since it seems the author isn’t holding back on the pillars w/ this arc lol

Fed-Kun's army
>"bullshit, cutting a character's arm off is such a pussy way of not having deaths"
>character actually dies
:eek:

Fed-Kun's army
wow i want to DIE dfsajklfkljd i'm crying... no... i knew there was no way they were going to make it but I HAD!!! HOPE DAMN IT!!! NO 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

thank you for the update even though it hurt my SOUL

Users who are viewing this thread