Fed-Kun's army
hmmm... wonder if the next villain after muzan would be muzan's daughter?...or did he already kill his family in advance?...🤔

XL

Dex-chan lover
When the blank eye stare happens you know shit's about to go down.

Double-page supporter
Can we not kill Muzan but instead trap his soul in a infinite torture chamber?
While at it, track all his "family" and slaughter them. It would be all but a great calamity.

Page 13:
He looks a little bit like Gyomei in that Panel

Last Page:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4jvfTvU48k

Not taking revenge on Natural Disasters, Jaeger would like a word about that~

Ok, first of all? Muzan is hot as shit, ok 👌

Second? Tanjiro is beyond angry. Can't wait for him to whoop his ass to dust!

this show how angry tanjiro is, he's usually simpathize with these demons, but not this one

Fighting against natural disasters is pointless
Humans over the centuries spent time and energy to make sure to prevent as many deaths to natural disasters as possible. Early detection systems, building designs and other safety measures.
Fighting Muzan is pointless. You can't kill him
"If it bleeds, we can kill it."

Dex-chan lover
Now comes the fight where lots more people die, but the mc discovers that final technique of the sun breath. That's the cliche, right?

But calamity doesn't need human life to prosper. Hell, it doesn't even need to prosper. The opposite goes to you, demon. So yeah, to compare you with calamity is a bit wrong.

And I guess Giyuu is the one who will die next. If he doesn't die, then author truly loves Giyuu.

Alright, feel free to be mad at me considering the tone of this manga and this chapter, but there's something I kind of wish happened in this manga.

I wish there was a chapter in which Tanjiro met a female demon who tries to seduce him but it doesn't work and Nezuko even gets jealous, but later the female demon goes clean and then becomes really shy when it comes to Tanjiro.

It's a cliche and may get me some criticism considering that this manga is a breath of fresh air for those who love pure shounen, but I'm noticing a severe lack of a love interest for Tanjiro. Even a hint of one. (ignoring the incest route)

Comparative to a natural disaster, Muzan is more of a plague. Even natural disasters offer some form of revival. Forest fires renew the soil, earthquakes create new land, tsunamis create new seas. The major difference is that his murder spree and destruction are malicious. He doesn't even act out most of them, he sends minions that he manipulates/creates to cause them too. His intentions are purely for the sake of evil, there's no way for him to seriously justify what he's doing.

Regarding love interest, there actually is one and it was something bigger than "a hint", who I'm talking about is Kanao. There was even flashback to Shinbu's sister saying something about a guy kanao will really like

Users who are viewing this thread