"equivalent to a natural disaster" ugh spare me the god complex, Muzan. no, you're not, because you make a conscious choice to kill your victims, unlike a natural disaster.

His is that demonkind killing humans is inevitable at this point and there's no stopping it.

Dex-chan lover
@NotALewdGuy
Whoops youre right. Only one pillar. Mb.
I do see where you're coming from though. Because as you said, they're determined to end it now. I was just suggesting the viability of another option. Though I disagree with intruding past arcs as heroes lose. As you said. More like... A very closely obtained victory.
For what I want... I don't know. As much as I want demon slayer to continue. Seeing the cast suffer even more hurts.

Yeah, but you can't kill an earthquake to prevent it from killing more people. Killing Muzan stops him from killing or creating more demons. It's kind of a stupid argument.

Dex-chan lover
Aight so pretty sure nezuko is gonna get involved in the final battle. I have a feeling the pillars might lose when they gather against Muzan and maybe half die? Then he’ll chase nezuko to urokudaki’s place (first drop off at HQ again for info perhaps where he’ll fight uzui and rengoku’s dad) and the surviving pillars (plus main trio) regroup at urokudaki and fight the last battle.

Only issue with this is Muzan’s MO is typically to just kill everyone so can’t imagine him overlooking some pillars that are left alive. Perhaps rock pillar does some sacrificing move or smth.

That’s my guess for where this is headed.

oh my god, Muzan, you're so annoying. And hahaha, you are TIRED?
Well, if you weren't killed people and turning people into demons you wouldn't have thiss issue. And the reason why no one tries to take "revenge" on natural disasters is because they are uncontrollable mindless soulles forces that are at a scale greater than all life on world. But you, fucking bastard, are just this angry bitter bitch with god complex that thinks they have done nothing wrong while trampling on the lives and happiness of others.
natural disasters cannot be stopped
but
you
can

muzan isn't the most unique manga villain ever but damn if he isn't a serviceable and effective one. the end of his monologue reminded me a bit of the old saying about appeasing a crocodile so it might eat you last. a lot of people are willing to live like that. it's why we have so many legends of dragons and such being given gold and young women as sacrifices. like a dragon muzan isn't out to destroy humanity or anything, he's just totally indifferent to individual human life, whether it's in his way, or he wants to end it on a whim, and he'll trample over it to get what he wants. it's almost dio-esque. "how many breads have you eaten in your life jojo?". it's gonna be fun to see his head cut off.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, even tanjuro thinks he should not exist... that says alot coming from the demon slayer who sympathizes with demons.

Tanjirou's entire journey is rooted in his desire for revenge, and that stems from the rage felt from what Muzan did to his family. However, that mindset seems to be incompatible with the technique that can be used to overcome Muzan. Remember his dad's fight with the bear and Tanjirou's previous fight demonstrate an absence of emotion and/or intent to kill. I feel like Tanjirou's rage is going to end up hurting him more than helping against Muzan.

Edit: Maybe if he can remember the other real reason for starting his journey - to save/help/protect Nezuko, the only family he has left - he may be able to overcome his own anger and get into the right state of mind.

oh so Giyu is next in the "about to die" line isn't he.
I'm not ready to see it happen though, not after Muichiro.

Aggregator gang
That was one heck of a bitch slap there.

And wow, I didn't expect Tanjirou and Giyuu to be next in line. I don't think Giyuu is making it out of it alive, which is frustrating If it ends as another Rengoku deal. Unless Muzan decides he is too good for Tanji-boy, and just flees the scene.

Users who are viewing this thread