Dex-chan lover
It would be sick if Nezuko only way to save him is to turn him into a demon.

Double-page supporter
"i cant smell at all!"

Bitch you died

Jokes aside, as expected Nezuko is on the way. I guess If apparently the medicine didn't work on Muzan, It wasn't going to work on Nezuko? Or maybe its another Shinobu case.

Then Tanjiro's father appeared and says: "Son, I'll teach you the Final Getsuga Tenshou".

I think we're about to find out how Yorrichi and Tanjiros ancestor met. I hope so because I want to find out even more about yorrichi and tanjiros ancestors.

Fed-Kun's army
I bet Tanjirou's going to turn into a demon instead of dying, and then he'll be a demon using the sun breath (like Kokushibou and his moon breath).
As for him turning into a demon, I think it'd either be through Muzan's blood directly or from Nezuko giving him her own blood. Probably the latter.

Nezuko Ex Machina, enter CHADmejima, Muzan set on fire, Murata, Breath of PATHS.

Eventful chapter. Good chapter.

In this world of dream, Tanjirou will learn how Muzan was almost killed and the last form of the Sun God dance.

Double-page supporter
An entire chapter to tell us Nezuko is going to him.
And now we have to wait another week...

Dex-chan lover
Different from other people, I hate meme translation. Glad it got removed.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
hm... final getsuga tensh- sorry i meant final fire god stance?

Double-page supporter
Things are really amping up. I guess this is the end. I really can't say I feel like the manga earned the final confrontation, but it doesn't feel forced or speed up like Psyren's end. I really think this one could have lasted, and benefited from it to boot, from like another 100 chapters building up to this point.

It's always the manga that need more pages that don't get enough, and the manga that really, really fucking don't need them that get them.

New sniper every damn week man. At least this one was decent.

Users who are viewing this thread