Contributor
with this quality of scanlations, and you're sniping it? almost every aspect of this scanlation is subpar. Typesetting, raws, redraws are disastrous, I can't enjoy this series, the scanlation distracts me.

Dex-chan lover
>check uploader profile
> Joined 2019-12-05
Fuck off

Group Leader
Dude... this SHIT quality and you wanna snipe something...? Fonts are shit, typesetting is shit, leading is shit, proofreading is shit (more like nonexistant), etc. This quality is so bad that even STUPID READING LEECHES would notice it. And stupid leeches never notice anything about quality!!!!
(no offense, I'm a stupid reading leech too)

yeahhhhh... immma hard pass on this and wait for bolt scan to come out with some actual quality translations.

Fed-Kun's army
This reminds me of that time I uploaded chapter 72 of Sora no Otoshimono with zero knowledge of the scanlation world...

Dex-chan lover
Thought the other readers were exaggerating but whew dude. Perhaps English isn't your first language but here's a least one tip. The plural of sheep is sheep. Quite a few words are like this.

Don't do this, mate. Find something that isn't being worked on, and put in some real time and effort in to making the scanlations look nice. Don't try to snipe other people's stuff, that's not what we're about here. Be smart, be kind, and care about what you're trying to do.

what the fuck is that "credit page" even? Who are you even bullshitting? "Stopped a couple months ago"?

Troll. Just flag this chapter to death.

Users who are viewing this thread