Dex-chan lover
ANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!! OMFG finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About time! Really looking forward to seeing how this final act will play out. It's going to be interesting to see if the Warriors actually do ally with the the main gang in order to stop Eren or not, I still have my main money on Reiner being the one to have a final confrontation with Eren. Also Gabi was great this chapter, color me impressed.

Dex-chan lover
Tldr.

Annie! How many years that she lost into? Theres no way that she could suddenly takes grasp on everything that has been done while in that state right? If she still with her same mindset back then it would be hell for the people of the paradis right?! Like who can stop her agile titan? Armin? No way! Even eren back then goes toes-to-toes with her and now that he's set onto the outside world who will save them from annie? Damn how could i forget about her still alive after all those years! I'm excited to see her on action again tho damn next year

Lux

Power Uploader
@Kanami-chan

Lelouch's ending is just absurd and nonsensical for this series, i don't understand how so many people have come to seriously believe it recently.

Although the genocide ending would be a bit weird too, not that i would dislike it on the contrary i'm rooting for Eren 😈, but does Isayama have the courage to pull such an ending?

The other option people believe is "talk no jutsu" Eren, which personally it would be cringing and could ruin the ending considering how determinate Eren has behaved in this final arc. These people take at face value Eren's apparent "depression" as seen at Marley in last chapter, and believe his will can be bent, but the truth is Isayama is still hiding from us his memory shard with Historia in chapter 120, there could be more to Eren's motivations than what meets the eye.

Group Leader
IT"S FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKING HERE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. ANNIE LEONHART FOR YA!

Fed-Kun's army
Now I'm hoping that the final fight is (somehow) a re-match between Annie and Eren. Honestly at this point I hope Annie wins, Eren has gone way too far off the deep end with his scorched earth theory. One island of landlocked titans isn't enough to defeat an entire world that has already been shown to have begun developing effective anti-titan weaponry.

Group Leader
@lux because billions of mangaka have pussied out for a "safer" ending and isayama isn't immune from that. vast majority of manga have garbage lackluster ending.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFF ..........
WHAT IS JUST HAPPENED
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Fed-Kun's army
Eren's Genocide will finally begin... After he ends Annie and every other little girl in his way. 😷

At this point, if Eren dies and everyone groups up to kill every titan, there's no way other countries wouldn't genocide them all.
So... Basically it's all gone past diplomacy. Only utter destruction, until history disappears, could possibly be a 'good' end that fans accept. That or genocide lol. 😂

Dex-chan lover
It's apocalypse and it's great

RU7gYaH.png

Pixis got really killed by a stunning beauty in the end

Users who are viewing this thread