Those were some fake titties to break a fall like that without breaking every bone in his body.

Didn´t expect the author to have the guts to do that. Let´s see how the story develops without her.

And I call bullshit on page 4, panel 3: Arata has already seen at least two deaths in form of the year head Hirokawa and the taxidriver, both in chapter 4.

Dex-chan lover
>slashers don't die
They do die temporarily, just to come back the moment you think it's all over.

Group Leader
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's kinda sad that she died this hard but she still killed like a dozen innocents

Of course she’d die after everthing that happened....I just cant accept this. Naoko is a psycho, who actually deserved better. Srsly tho. Bullied, no parents to care for her, wrongly accused. No wonder she went crazy. I hope those suckers get what they deserve and more.

Just FYI - the page with the preview for Volume 4 isn't coming out until summer of 2020, not specific date though. Says it on the page I. Japanese

I kind of expected her to die at some point, just not here. Very rarely in any story does someone kill that many people, some even innocent, and live to see a happy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread