Well although grammar was bad... thanks.

wait. A better version was released... gonna go read that one

Fed-Kun's army
is this the sniping season?
been seeing a lot of manga got sniped lately

Group Leader
@DreamWalker If you wrote to them you will probably never get a response....that's why groups come to me and ask but, because you did this I doubt the answer will ever be yes anymore
🤷‍♂️

Since I have been here, I got asked for collabs only two went through out of three, Psycho Play and ZTS Scans... If you don't believe me 🐱‍👤

Wasn't mad just asking why though? I don't have time for drama.
Plus I prefer quality over speed hence why I asked for QC to be put in.

SGR

Dex-chan lover
I gave this TL a legitimate chance.
Third baffling grammar choice without any cohesion whatsoever - that's where I draw the line. One's a QC omission. Two are just no QC at all. Three mean that the translator does not actually read English and it is likely that they don't read Japanese as well...
The key bit that made this fail for me: I wasn't even 5 pages in when I got to the third incoherent sentence.

Back to Mangasushi's version for me.

Ahaha this translation is a fucking joke. If you're going to try and snipe at least put in some fucking effort

Dex-chan lover
This is hilarious
>Sister Elf-Thot appears
>Claims you tried to poison her (Which is weird because what poison makes your arm look like that?) and surrounds you with some forces
>Comes up to the guy that saved you, tries to hypnotize him so you'll be alone (ignoring the cat which clearly is loyal to you two)
>Doesn't work, she's shocked as fuck
>Challenges him to a deal, doesn't take his weapon out of the sheathe so it doesn't cut through her
>Says that the other elves who want them dead will serve as a witness
>She starts going on a monologue about trying to kill him and how pathetic he is
>Literally just yeets her so hard with blunt-force trauma in the conversation that she falls over
>Says some bullshit about never seeing shadow magic before (???)
>Daddy Elf shows up as the other elves ain't keeping their end of the deal

Nice going there, big sis

Dex-chan lover
c33.jpg

Hmmmm... first translation is it? Well I guess I have already read worse

Double-page supporter
i wish he went further and crippled her some how. like dont just make the arrows disappear. take her sight or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Reminds me of average scanlation 25 years ago. But man, people are more toxic now than then, huh. It's like they're entitled for high quality scanlation content every time, as if they PAID for it.

@Redice that's probably because the average quality is so high now. Plus these groups do usually have a patreon so some do actually pay for it. And there is the fact that viewership keeps them going too, so it's in their best interest to do it well so people keep reading their version so they can keep things going. We the reader can go and use google if we are really desperate, or just find a better translation. We don't technically need a group that is translating something, especially in this case where a much better group is already doing translations. If you are gonna try and snipe a work, but do it at a much worse degree than the other group doing it, then fuck it, you suck and your time and effort was wasted.

Users who are viewing this thread