Dex-chan lover
@Minhya
The difference between snake dude and someone like the Fire Pillar, is the way their background is revealed. Go back to the older chapters and perhaps you'll understand what I'm saying.

Dex-chan lover
good night, snakeman. it was nice knowing ya.

god please let kanroji live

Dex-chan lover
That 1 massive information dump chapter to kill that certain character next time

Dex-chan lover
hey i'm the rude snake guy, but let me tell you about my sad backstory this late in the story so you'd understand why i'm such a jerkass, also try to guess if i'm gonna die next chapter or not tee hee

Fed-Kun's army
really feeling no empathy towards this Iguro jerk😪

On a side note, Muzan just looks like he's flailing his arms around everywhere lol

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter!! The translation really flows better in here than the other version lol

I was curious about Obanai but I didnt expect they would go for the kill with him tbh. Im sad for Kanroji tho, please dont kill her off she is too good.

> Last chapter
Ah, Obanai's probably gonna make it through this fight alive, we still didn't get his backstory yet!

> This chapter
Ah fuck, I spoke too soon. Welp, see ya Obanai!

Why is no one talking about how he was born into a family full of women??? How?? Did they get men from outside and them just threw em away? I dont get it?

Users who are viewing this thread