Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I don't want to see Saitama looking all handsome and shit. It gives me the fucking creeps.

Dex-chan lover
Poor doge can't catch a break.

saitama-and-overgrown-rover-by-kingofthegophers.jpg

Supporter
Think it's less narcissism and more an inferiority complex from always living in her sister's shadow. She's always been a good girl at heart as we've seen her fighting for her subordinates even before now.

Long story short, still best girl

Dex-chan lover
Loving it; just wish Watchdog man would've either fought Overgrown or Nyan. But I guess Saitama left his mascot costume at home.

Aggregator gang
Fubuki flashback with Genos and Saitama is priceless even to the end her narcissism knows no bounds.

Dex-chan lover
the last few chapters were a bit underwhelming, but this chapter sure makes up for it.Like it.

Fed-Kun's army
shes pretty delusional... but awesome.
hope they don't kill rover and he becomes saitama's pet :)

Fed-Kun's army
So this is how Oonoki would look like without the back pain. Madara was toast

Dex-chan lover
@jak it doesnt matter their rank, they were almost wiped a few moments prior and she saved them. Even being the #1 doesnt means you are invincible, you are the best out of what the association have but monsters can always surprise you (be it raw strenght, a bad matchup, you being tired, etc).

Dex-chan lover
And this is why Fubuki will always be one of my least favorite characters. At the end of the day Saitama, despite not being the brightest, was right. The second she's confronted by a truly strong monster she doesn't have what it takes to stand her ground. Genos may take a lot of L's but his first instinct isn't to run from a fight to the death.

Telekinesis is so wasted on her. At this point I'm sure even Teruki would reach S-Class faster than her and he's only a freaking pre teen.

Fubuki should remember the words of Terry Pratchett. Old warriors are the ones who survived, so they have lots of XP.

@0takuDragonSlayer You should maybe reread the chapter, since you apparently understood the opposite of what is written...

Users who are viewing this thread