Dex-chan lover
@anotherone
@sprite-1
Instead of trying to use two S Class Heroes to intentionally gain a tactical advantage through buffing her plan was to have these 2 run and then bite the dust taking the next attack. That's not standing your ground. That's literally giving up instead of using what you have left to win. this is just one of several reasons why she makes such a terrible leader. The lack of understanding involving her own superpowers is damn near frustrating at this point. When I was recommended this manga I was told she was one of the top Shounen females to date and all I've seen from her is narcissistic tomfuckery

@0takuDragonSlayer
Yeah. She doesn't improve much. I think in the webcomic she's become a better leader, thou I can't say I remember. It's been a while.
Everyone likes her cuz she's hot. But she is pretty arrogant and dumb

s1

@0takuDragonSlayer She does make stupid decisions and does come off as narcissistic at times, but my main point of calling you out is because you said

The second she's confronted by a truly strong monster she doesn't have what it takes to stand her ground. Genos may take a lot of L's but his first instinct isn't to run from a fight to the death.

She did not flee, ergo, she stood her ground. It is stupid not to use class S heroes to win but that doesn't really mean she didn't stand her ground is the point that I'm getting at

Dex-chan lover
I've spent like, the last 70 chapters or something feeling torn between awe looking at the beautiful art and impatience waiting for the series to catch up to the webcomic, and it only dawns on me now that I'll continue feeling this way for at *least* another couple years.

Dex-chan lover
@0takuDragonSlayer
As someone with a Yamcha profile pic, I find it amazing you don't like her since it's basically the same character.
And as for her horrible use of power, she just saved their life twice because they had no way of defending themself against the dog and all she was able to do for them with her powers was remove a tiny bit of oldness from their bones(would allow an old man to run and as she sees it allow an old S class to really fast).
How could she possibly know that that tiny bit of oldness was the reason they were so "weak"(going from shaking i bit on the hand, to being able to hit exact spots to do martial arts), she has no concept of the power levels S class heroes actually has or why would she have any knowledge on how much precision on their level can change stuff.

@sait2009
I don't find her very pretty, my reason for loving her is stuff like page 12 where in her mind everyone is already following her, which I find hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
@sait2009
I legit feel like that's the only reason why people like her. Christ, Suiryu wasn't even around for that long and I'm more interested in seeing him develop than her. I'm hoping you're right about the webcomic. I don't read it because I try my best to avoid spoilers

@sprite-1
That's NOT what it means to stand your ground.
Screenshot_2019-12-26-21-02-312.png

Dex-chan lover
@Wildfire
I don't like yamcha. I just find the context of the chosen image hilarious. How you see the exact same same character honestly confuses me tho. Unless you mean they're both characters meant to be laughable jokes compared to the main protagonist

Secondly that's not my point. The fact her only reaction was to waste energy defending when she literally could have been buffing the TOP TIER HERO Silver Fang right next to her is what i find stupid on her part. If she had decided to buff them sooner she wouldn't be in the shity state she is now and they would have rekt the thing that much faster.

Instead of wasting time telling a higher-ranked hero that "he owes her" she should have been focusing on a strategy they could have used to win but she ends up underutilizing her own telekinetic abilities. For what? "Oh my sister is better than me so I guess I'll stop trying to break my own limits." Its times like this I'm glad Glasses left her group.

@0takuDragonSlayer at this point, I think the only one that realized that they'll never grow if it continues like that is just Glass, good for him, too
Though, the entire Fubuki group will also realize after Tats and Saitama going at it

Double-page supporter
I gotta say from a tactical point I agree with fubuki decision to use her as bait and let the 2 other escape, she is not familiar with them so she doesnt know the scope of them abilities, with her knowledge she is the only one capable of withstanding an attack of the monster, and the old men are powerful in melee battles, so she can give them time to reagroup and/or heal themselves and attack with a new strategy

Thinking that Fubuki is stupid for not boosting the more powerfull than her Bang is, for me, missing a point that goes in the series.... Most heroes care shit about other heroes.... They mostly don't know the real power of the one standing next to them.... The prime example of that is King.... He is a S-Rank Hero by sheer luck, but doesn't have the power to back it up....

Fubuki knows who Bang is, knows that he is a S-Rank Hero, but migth ignore just how strong he really is.... She migth thing that he got that rank at his prime, 50 years ago, and now only has the title for it... She definitely doesn't know who Bomb is. So she really doesn't have a clue that by just supporting and buffing them they may have better chances of doing shit...

Another example of the ignorance of powers can be seen in chap 89 (hotpot), where she insults Genos, another S-Rank, and doesn't bat an eye over it. She knows that Saitama is stronger than her, but that's it... She doesn't realise how much...

I thing that she migth have a new point of view after all this

S class ranking isn't based on pure strength but contributions which is why King isn't ranked 1st or 2nd even though people think he is the strongest.

I don't think Fubuki underestimates Bang all that much. I think she underestimates how much her buffs help bang and bomb. Normally her buffs probably wouldn't actually make THAT much of a difference, I think the key here is these two are old men who are plagued by injuries and pain. If they were applied on a man or woman in their prime the difference would not be that big.

Dex-chan lover
@0takuDragonSlayer
But how could she possibly know how much difference her small "now your hand has stopped shaking" buff could do.
It's not a powerful buff is the difference in 12 to 13 dex in pathfinder but for a high level character that's the difference in being able to have access to your stunning fist skill tree.
*How should her laughable weak buff be able to make a difference against an opponent who can fire lasers out of it's mouth, they are martial artist's, they hit stuff with their fists, even if her buff gave them superhuman ability's what are they gonna do? hit light?! of course not, that's insane!*

Users who are viewing this thread