Dex-chan lover
it isn't being the strongest that makes them heroes

fighting even though they aren't is

masked rider would be proud

Group Leader
Did ya'll not read the extra chapter about S-class heroes or what? S-class are chosen entirely by strength, not contribution. Most S-class heros before the formation of the class did basically jack-all and was stuck in the Bs and Cs classes based on contribution.

Dex-chan lover
Can you show what in this counts as filler at all? With few exceptions all of this happened in the webcomic too, it's just in that format it seems to flow a lot faster.

Imaging calling this a filler.

What? Read my last comment again. My entire point was that this chapter ISN'T a filler. There have been several clear filler chapters earlier in the arc and I'm glad that Murata is giving us more actual content.

With that said, it's still fucked how much his filler has redirected other character threads so that people aren't showing up in the right scenes. Genos not being in this scene ruins the entire scene. Seriously, read the original again, it's clear that all of Fubuki's nonsense comments are meant for him.

Fed-Kun's army
@MaterialBurst She is pretty much at the top of the tier list, also HOLY FUCK she can let old masters "feel young" again! If she gathered more old farts like them then she could have a super army o.o

Dex-chan lover
It's cool that she gets a moment in the spotlight that's not a joke panel, but man Fubuki is deluded including Genos, Saitama and the two martial arts masters in her group LOL

Would love to see more Fubuki in the future, maybe she will use the buff she just used on Bang and Bomb to buff Saitama somehow 😆

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what do they mean redraw? Is that not the actual last page? Because good as it is I'd rather see the real manga.

Dex-chan lover
pg 10 fubuki
5179211.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
im pretty sure by redraw they mean the process of erasing the original japanese text, redrawing the background and adding new, translated text over it

Aggregator gang
I'm amazed at just how feminine does Fubuki look in every single panel she appears, Murata is a fucking genius

Banned
Hmmm.... good for Fubuki that she is getting more actual plot appearances rather than just more aimless title-page whoring...

... but could we please get back to Gyoro? I'd rather get as much of her as possible before she dies an ignoble death. I ain't got the time for pratting about with boringbuki.

Aggregator gang
Wow, is lower back pain and knee pain that big of a deal.

That god I am young.

Users who are viewing this thread