Dex-chan lover
@Wildfire
How do you go over 10 years with psychic powers and NOT know what your Buffs are capable of by this point? The fact she never stopped to actually test this is just ridiculous

@PabloRoshi
I'm fully aware of the point. That doesn't mean I have to enjoy watching potential be wasted. HELL its because of the point of the story I can partly support with Garou is trying to do despite him assaulting douchebag Heroes as well as 100% innocent Heroes.

King is a once-in-a-lifetime exception and you know it.

Bang is a still active S Rank Hero. There is literally no excuse for her under estimating what he can or can't do. Secondly why would an S rank hero intentionally bring a useless old man to a monster base? You don't need to know who Silver Fang's brother is to know he's strong. That's what deductive reasoning is for.

@Myumyuh
That just says a lot about the her group as a whole. A lot of its members lack individualism which results in them just being too weak to get the big jobs done. Even worse her group is so pathetic that it has to further demean itself by taking part in "newbie crushing". SO GLAD Glasses ditched those losers

To that one asshole who said I was wrong about the dog being weakened last chapter, haha get fucked.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry about short chapters, Murata is just saving up his drawing power in order to draw...THAT scene.
Also, Fubooty.

@optiso
Get 'em king.

Dex-chan lover
That was a fast chapter and actually a GREAT use of Fubuki.
Fuck. She should've been a support hero for other hero. Making them SUPER S

Dex-chan lover
That's what happens when you reinforce the geezers lmao! The last page is amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure where the fubuki hate is coming from, this probably one of the most heroic moments she's had in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@0takuDragonSlayer
My point is she does know what her buff is capable of and the answer is nothing.
It's a small buff that helps the body be a bit more loose, it's the fact that Bang and Bomb are old and "feeble" that makes her weak ass buff do such a difference.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck are people arguing with one retard over and over and over for the last several comment pages?

Let him be wrong and ignore him, seems like the smart thing to do. He's just looking for reasons to be mad and troll others.

Users who are viewing this thread