Dex-chan lover
wait the fucking mangadex icon is a cat on a table?!?!?! i always thought it was cpu with a little fire on it
Also she looks dead as fuck, im like 96% sure she's dead, and in the case she's still alive she'll probably die right after they defeat her, probably after learning the truth about ther mother

Dex-chan lover
i wanna see 'papa' fight...
too bad it seems its gonna be daughter who gonna steal the spotlight and 'papa' just become support character....

Double-page supporter
wanted a fluffy father daughter story oh how far we've come

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't she torn in half when they summoned the butterfly thing?

@Al_Azif yes she was. Maybe while getting transformed she got a new body or regenerated herself?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I wish that her body was shreds connected by fleshy looking ribbons and tentacles like the initial transformation suggested.
Her body is too intact now and the chances of miraculous recovery skyrocketed now.
But I'm impressed that the author went with adults knowing fully well how stage 5 are born. It was kinda refreshing to see them both knowing that one of their loved ones were sacrificed.

Supporter
Daddy will be able to fix her fine, i guess, since she's the precious friend of his daughter. and hey, somehow she got some limbs back, and a powerup seems also likely from that butterfly that still carries her family colours? i guess

To be honest if that girl is back alive i will 100% drop this manga

Same reason as i drop slime tensei
If someone dead just leave it so

Killing a character to move a plot or trigger character development just to bring them back later is so much bullshits i cant stomach it

Dex-chan lover
On one hand I'm not one for killing cute girls so her being dead would make me sad.

On the other hand, I don't want some stupid revival nonsense here. Life is harsh.

Dex-chan lover
Is she fine?

Also lmao people thinking that dead characters equal character development? What about those piles of piles of edgy Isekai? What development did those have? Don't make me laugh.

She'll likely be fine... one of the teammates is a healer.
and if not, all the better

Users who are viewing this thread