Those Instagrammers are so annoying. Even if you message them, they either say it’s their right to post or block you. It not hard to follow such a simple rule of not reposting. Thank you for all the translations and work Wandering willows have put into this series. ❤️ Personally, I think it’s understandable if you guys decide to stop working on this series.

BruH these people really ruining it for all of us fhfhhfhdh if you stop translating, we will definitely understand

Name them. Shame them. Witch hunt them.

Losing TLs because of some drama is bad enough, but losing them because they fear real problems with the law because some IG idiots can't keep it on their pants is annoying

Fed-Kun's army
Say to legals that the jones responsible for publisizing this are those fking instagramers. Its them breaking the law... if you share pirated content you are a pirate.

Aggregator gang
ah yes lemme post this to my insta and lets share it to the author...

Shame on them, shame on their cow
Idk if they don’t care or brainless.

Fed-Kun's army
This is why we can't really have fun, is it hard to follow a few rules?
This case is already happened to Remarried Empress and the result is not well.

Whhhhhyyyy, every story I follow has people repost it and then it's inevitably dropped T_T like for fuck's sake, are they fucking idiots or something?? This is not the first time.

Supporter
I still don't understand why they would post on insta....do people read comics there as well???

I so wanna chop every single one who repost on social media especially those who tagged or share it to the authors and feed their corpse to sharks ughhh ((╬ಠิ﹏ಠิ)) hate them

A suggestion: list their social media name, then all of us should report them so they get banned

Aggregator gang
Noooooo!! I need to know what's going to happen 😭
Honestly though, are people just excited to share the manhwa love or something?? I don't use Instagram much, so I don't understand why this has been becoming a bigger and bigger issue....

it makes me so mad that people actually reading manga on instagram???? drop the names!!! but seriously thanks for all your guys hard work and sorry these people are ruining it for everyone.

dude it's happened so much it's obvious they don't care unless there's repreucussions. drop the names. they have main accounts for sure anyways. they're sharing illegal content after all :)
They really don't give a shit, huh. How will you post on IG when all scanlators quit because of you??????

i followed some of big manhwa accounts on ig (one of them has 100K+ followers) and pretty sure i've seen they reposted Inso from mangadex before ... even if it's just 1/4 of the chapter, it's still annoying. They even used all the popular manhwa hashtag.

Users who are viewing this thread