ARGGGHHHHH, seriously!!! the story is getting more interesting lately TT ^TT damn you instawhore, why is it so hard just to follow the rules? instead of the translated one, why don't you all just upload the raw chapters 🤬
Just post their names/username!

Group Leader
honestly don't understand the thought process behind these dumb instagram reposters. is their iq 2???? they're ruining series just for a couple hundred likes. it's so fcking dumb. ww should go private with their releases if it's become such a big issue. i wouldn't mind. fck the reposters as always. fcking clout chasers that don't even create their own content. what's their @, let's just mass report.

also. i'm surprised this is allowed to be uploaded as a .5 chapter, but it's fine since this is a legit issue with the scanlating community imo.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!
PEOPLE!
PLEASE!!!!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!
I KNOW THE STORY IS GOOD, BUT IF YOU GONNA SHARE IT, DO IT IN PRIVATE!!!!!
SHARE IN CLOSED GROUPS, IN DM'S, NOT INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER OR WHATEVER!!!!!!!!
I ALREADY LOST MY REMARRIED EMPRESS NOVEL BECAUSE OF SHARING!!!!
I LOST, THE VILLAIN'S SAVIOR BECAUSE OF IT!!!!
CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SHARING LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THE SCALATION GROUP CAN BE FUCKED FROM IT???
THEN, THIS STORY YOU LIKE SOOOOO MUUUUUUUCH THAT YOU SHARE LIKE A FREAKING IDIOT IS GONNA BE DROOPED AND YOU GONNA BE MAD, PRETENDING IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I hate IG reposters. They really do not care, they'll just keep reposting for views and ruin it for everyone. 😭

I'm really sorry that you guys and so many other groups have to deal with these reposters.

I've seen those accounts... They make no effort to hide what they do and abuse the use of tags. I honestly don't understand the point of it. There are so many other better platforms to give recommendations and I can't help but feel like they're just doing it for the likes and follows. It's sad that they can't respect the wishes of translation groups who make it very clear not to post their work on such sites.

Was this serie unavailable for a while because of this? I was thinking it was removed or something, but as I saw chapters coming and comments on them through tgroup's page I started to think it was region blocked or something. 😬

Happy to see this again though, thanks for translations! Hang in there! 😊

Goddammit stop ruining this for everyone, the Archmage's daughter, now this. S T O P, U M O R O N S.

Dex-chan lover
A quick Google search says one of the people reposting is @jelly_manhwa c:

Why don't these people understand that reposting could end up with the work not being translated anymore?! T^T Please no one do this anymore, Inso's Law is my favorite thing being translated out of everything I'm reading...it would leave a bad taste for everyone to not see how it ends...

@jelly_manhwa report that human thrash and all other people that repost translations on IG and twitter

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously come on ppl don’t ruin it for everyone else pls!!! I really like Inso’s Law

i dont understand why people repost this especially on instagram i mean why?? if its for follows that just stupid because then inso's law is gonna be taken down :v

Wow they made an exclusive chapter for this. The situation must be dire. (⊙_⊙)

Users who are viewing this thread