ohhh the shadeeeeee. But seriously, stOP IT YOU FOOLS. YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't use Instagram (or any social media, really) and never managed to understand the appeal of it...

Well, let's hope now those people stop reposting?! Thanks for your hard work on those 36 chapters >.<'

i know this might get trashed on but, i just wanna clarify that some of the accounts on insta havent been reposting but instead translating the chapters themselves and sharing it. i dont know all the accounts sharing inso but i do know a few have been translating it themselves instead of reposting. that being said, it is dangerous as it raises the chance for the author to be alerted of the translations overall.

Damn it why are people reposting on insta? Gain followers?! Just read on mangadex grrrrr

sh*t why does always those insta accounts ruin everything!!! PLEASE stop reposting if you want to still read it, think about the others who respect and still want to read it. You prefer likes rather than the continuation of the manhwa, yikes. THINK before POSTING.

DAMN GUYS, IF THEY'RE SAYING YOU CAN'T REPOST SO YOU CAN'T! WHY IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND????

I'm infuriating, can people stop fooling around! If you wanna look cool you might as well consider helping various scanlaters with their hectic job, reposting on IG is just plainly stupid! Y'ALL BETTER STOP OR ELSE!!!!

Anyways, thanks to you guys for updating us, we're really grateful ☺

Damn imagine no Inso law because of retards reposting the groups translated chapters

Fed-Kun's army
This is the funniest episode yet. Some ppl will still repost bcuz they left their reasoning on the floor a long time ago and refuse to pick it up.

Is it so hard to understand that when they said, Dont repost in Instagram that it meant, DONT REPOST ON INSTAGRAM regardless if it's cropped?? People have no shame.

I agree with you, you all take your valued time to translate this manhwa and even always recall not to upload in other social medias and there are people that doesn't follow the only ruler you made

Users who are viewing this thread