Rekka
10 mins
"portugese people are stup-"
Wtf😅

This group get an portuguese translated version, don't give the credit, and still call portuguese stupid... Well, most likely the place where they got this was from a Brazilian site, NOT a Portuguese one.

If they are so smart, why not get an japanese version and translate it from scrach?!

I love this superiority sense that some morons have. 🙃

Dex-chan lover
Wha..hahahwa..haha..hatthefuck? Somebody commented last chapter, that MC might change into a ikemen, but I don't think he meant it THAT literally and that abruptly! 🤣 Hilarious, because it's so bad. Fuck, this is bad. Oh my G.............

What do you think? I believe everyone is going to recognize him, even though he got a face swap, body swap, gained body height. "Did you lose some weight?" I mean they must or they will forcefully evict him from the house.

Fed-Kun's army
@evillegolas Ikr... Plus the translation sucks ass... If you're going to call a group of people stupid, you better cross your i's and dot your t's, less you become a hypocrite. P.S. I've heard british and irish people do the same, not just north americans(though i've heard it most from north americans). Most likely even more types of people do too, stereotypes and ignorantness tend to cross borders easier due to social media nowadays.

ugh they should have eased into the transformation. The change is way to drastic. Sung Jin-Woo's transformation in Solo Leveling was more believable because at least some time passed and he actually trained

i'm sure 90% of people complaining about portuguese comment are muricans 🤣

so you steal and edit a jap > port scan and them call they stupid after doing this shit

i see

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, this manga is like a desperate dreams of a jap loser
Short, fat, snubby nose, pimple, treated as a powerless gopher slave. Oh but he's righteous
And then suddenly turned into an ikemen with skillz and monies without doing any effort worth to mention

If on later chapter it turned into a revenge story, with girls throwing themselves onto MC's D, and bad guys kissing his feet, I'll spit on my screen, wipe it and keep reading *lel*

Reading this kind of manga is like sniffing your sweaty crotch. You aware that It's disgusting, but you want to do it again and again

ps: translation is suck, typesetting is suck, but your effort is worth more than the MC's.
Thanks for the translation. I'll treat it as preview while waiting for Einherjar Scan

Dex-chan lover
This is a crime against both the English and Portuguese language. Even Google Translate is weeping over it.

But the story is interesting so I'll continue to read it even as my eyes start to bleed from it.

As awful as this translation is, I'm continuing because I want to see karma come full circle on his family and those bullies.

Dex-chan lover
Brazilian here with some notes

-Most of you have probably noticed it already, but this guy just took the translation from a Brazilian group and put it thought a machine translation without even bothering to credit the group. You can read the original translation here: https://remangas.top/manga/isekai-de-cheat-skill-wo-te-ni-shita-ore-wa-genjitsu-sekai-wo-mo-musou-suru-level-up-wa-jinsei-wo-kaeta-manga-pt-br/isekai-de-cheat-skill-wo-te-ni-shita-ore-wa-genjitsu-sekai-wo-mo-musou-suru-level-up-wa-jinsei-wo-kaeta-capitulo-02-ler-online-em-portugues/1

-As you can see from the above link, this guy forgot the first page. Said page shows that the protagonist is familiar with Isekai, he then finds the letter and gets a skill that allows him to understand the language and then theorizes that he gets new skills from doing specific actions.

-On the first page, under "House Master" it should have been Sage instead of Wisdom.

-The cut off text in the spear's description says that it cannot be sold and that Yuuya is the contractor.

-The "Yo Fun To" when he's holding the spear is just the romaji of the original Japanese text, might be a reference to something but idk.

-There is another page missing, it's the one between the page where the ogre hits the barrier and the page with the "Donkey". In this page the protagonist considers running away back to his world, but decides against it for fear of the barrier going down if the house's owner (him) isn't present.

-As for the donkey thing, the correct translation is "Dumb". We use the same word for Dumb and Donkey, further enforcing the machine translation point. Also in the same page it should have been "that she hits" instead of "that she accepts".

-YET ANOTHER missing page. It's the one before the page that introduces the princess. This page shows the protagonist converting the Fangs and Magic Stone into money for a total of 150000 yen.

-In the page where he is in the futon it should have been "I got beat up by Araki and the others. I saved a girl." Instead of "I got it from the Araki and the others" TWICE. Should also have been something like "what I've increased" instead of "what I uploaded" (lol).

-The "Ya boy skinny" at the start and the"gtfo" at the end were placed specifically to cover up messages from the translators asking for support.

So yeah, this guy has no right to go around calling others stupid and deserves no sympathy. And don't give me that "HE DID IT FOR FREE AND BY HIMSELF" shit, if you are gonna do a piss-poor job like this without even crediting the original group (going as far as to cover their messages and forget THREE pages) then don't even bother doing it in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Just one problem. If he tries to go back to his normal life looking like that, no-one's going to believe it's him. And if he does somehow make them believe him, then he'll really be in trouble as everyone and their dog will be after him...

Just like with finances. If someone who usually lives mostly had-to-mouth suddenly has millions flowing through their account, they're sure to going to attract attention from 'certain' direction...

Dex-chan lover
i guarantee you the one responsible for this is some indian guy masquerading as a black man

@eddnom
Thank you for this comment. There were way too much bs in this chapter that didbt make any sense.

I'll just wait for the original scanlator to continue this title to get some quality. :)

Dex-chan lover
got all the fucking possible clichés.
ugly to handsome
fucking nobles.
OP from the start.

what could go wrong...

Double-page supporter
That was way too rushed, and kind of lowered my interest in this one (it's an isekai though, so I'm still adding it to the list to feed my addiction. please send help). Pointing a magic spear at a conveniently placed level 300 demon ogre and shouting 'Launch!' to one-hit-kill it, is just way too eye-rollingly contrived.

At least in Shinka no Mi, the MC had to work for it a bit (the whole first chapter), before the "ugly to handsome" change. He also ends up stupidly powerful fairly quickly too, but it's also a much more light-hearted, silly isekai manga.

From Mightiest Hero to Demon King is about the only one where I've seen the MC start off as an "ugly fatass" and stays that way. He doesn't have a stupid amount of OP hero skills either.

@boogle I wouldn't mind spoilers about that tbh. The manga felt very rushed on that chapter, and I wouldn't be surprised if the reasoning gets skipped or just glossed over later.

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure those were the Ogre's horns and not his fangs. Just going by the pictures and not the text btw.

Users who are viewing this thread