Fed-Kun's army
Im intrested in the Manga, but that tl... dont know what to comment o.o

Dex-chan lover
What is up with that first page? I am going to judge this translation by its "cover" (aka first page), and avoid this chapter. That was red flags galore.

edit: reading comments, it sounds like later pages had 'memes' (not rly) to cover up how bad it was? Then I am doubly happy to have avoided it.

Contributor
90% das pessoas daqui são brasileiros querendo ver comentários de gringos

Dex-chan lover
honestly would have appreciated it much more if he got like this by training there and developing skills and magic rather than a random oneshot. You can spend the time to establish the problems in his life, you can invest more time for him to work them out.

Double-page supporter
@boogle Thank you for that. It's a shame they decided to leave that out of the manga and rush it instead.
(spoilered just incase) They did--briefly-- cover him trying to lose weight, but nothing worked. It was still glossed over, leaving it to read like just another part of the pity parade.

I'm tempted to reply with a witty comment ...but I'll refrain and just say this ...wait for us :) (we released ch 1 only 14 days ago)

Dex-chan lover
this TL is sucks and makes me want to slap who did it. oh, I don't care for someone who says "hE dID iT foR FrEe, bE gRaTeFuL!1!!!" bad TL are bad especially this one who even left some missing pages

Contributor
There are pages missing and this is simply trashlation did Einherjar Scan's drop this series?

Can anyone pick this series up redo chapter 2 and continue working on this?

Users who are viewing this thread