Dex-chan lover
I like the story. I really do. But this quality makes it feel like trying to hug a cat that doesn’t want a hug. I hope someone picks this up because this is pretty good

Power Uploader
I'll try whipping up a translation for ch 3. Out for 2 weeks now, no one has picked this up, we still have this shit-ass translation for ch 2... At least it won't stay dead (it'll at least have an acceptable quality, it won't be bad I promise except for maybe font and such, but def not worse than this shit)

It's kinda big though so it might take some days... Or I'll finish it tomorrow, who knows, I liked this one, but I bet it'll be out before Monday (28 pages)
Also I'm actually brazilian, after that I might re-translate this chapter, not gonna promise anything though (or before that I guess, since it's missing 3 pages and shit)

Oh and fuck the guy who translated this, it legit pisses me off

Dex-chan lover
Thks for working on ch 3, hopefully someone will pick it up this time

The only reason why I gave it room to breath was because I wanted to see how he'll grow and the 2nd chapter told me enough. Nothing to look at here. It's a generic OP rocket boosted MC. Move along. Pass.

good job shitty typesetters, cant even learn how to fit a goddamn message in its own fucking bubble without fucking it all up.

I think its the raw was taken from portuguese trans. and they just didn't redraw it to english
---
edited:
Also there are missing pages

Fed-Kun's army
I'm definitely not reading this to mourn for the cruelty the author shows to his beloved gramps.

I'm reading this to come up with my canned water commercial content or you could say anti-soft drink commercial (MC transformation is entire marketing campaign) It's not as though refined sugar specifically inside drinks targeted at children stunts their growth and causes obesity, diabetes and lifelong physical & mental health problems.

I lied I'm planning on selling energy drinks specifically targeted to young working adults & over studying kids in the asian markets. Forget caring about other people, future generations, the environment, preserving nature? What sort of nonsense is that. All that truly matters is the profits.

Lol, he literally didn’t have to work for jack shit. If his theme is that he’s had a tough life and constantly gets out down, that should continue. Way to fucking ruin a character.

@N7nobodycats

Cause they fucking translated it before the English one? And now someone who knows Portuguese is having the trouble to translateto English asshole

Fed-Kun's army
@LordPigeater7 - Whaaat? But the author phoned in for the finest of shirt cardboards to build his plot, setting and characters! Let's be real though, up from the title and down to the bone this is wish fulfillment schlock. You should save your surprise for the outside possibility that he does have to work to gain anything.

Power Uploader
@Mytae are you legit implying he knew the least bit of Portuguese? That guy didn't know even basic grammar, and the easy part of it that isn't 6 temporal forms for 6 persons+male/female and verb conjugation for all of those, (each verb has 48 forms+infinitive) the most he had to do was move a few inches in Photoshop for those white squares, typeset what was written on Google Translate and copy it over.
@Wolvenworks ya I know my translations are not GREAT but definitely better than this. I'll start working on it soon, hope it won't take too long.

Contributor
*sees this chapter has over a hundred comments*
*doesn't read the chapter and skims through the comments*
*apparently it's a super low-effort "translation" from another group's work*
*some commenters are playing the "it's free, so don't complain if you don't like it" card*

Hold up, nani the fuck?

Very LQ translation, and I'm a native pt-br speaker.
Also, just because it's free, it does not have to be bad.
Anyone can use Google Translator.

But thanks for making me know that it's available in my home language.

Users who are viewing this thread