Aggregator gang
dafuq is up with this weak ass translation? they didn't even translate everything, like the status screen for MC

I'm not really in any position to speak but I honestly don't know what compels people to release abominations like these.

So there is an actual reason why he transformed and there are implications in the novel about why and how the whole "master of the house" system works and why he "had to be" fat. I won't go into it, cause it might be in the manga later, but it was explained before his battle against the ogre. It seems like this manga is just to advertise the LN, feels bad man.

Fed-Kun's army
What ?

f96cc35cf0ab9a3e3db4944e067a72e2.jpg

Contributor
Oh shit, it’s another isekai where the MC defeats a single monster and immediately levels up to the point where he’s no longer weak and ugly?

Golly, I wonder if the next chapter will him totally dunking on those bullies of his in a revenge fantasy that would make Naofumi and Arifueta cream their pants.

why people are criticizing OP. It's not like you people bought something from him. He did it for free. for a single person who is learning something alone by his own, it's better to explain calmly what he did wrong and how he can improve. it would be best both for him the readers.

Aggregator gang
One chapter of self pity and then boom, max level and instant body change.

How nice. Now that he can get money and got a new "improved" body, chances are that all his problems will have disappeared at the end of chapter three. And all he did was opening a door and throwing a spear at an enemy who was no danger to him.
This becoming-op-stories which basically tell you that effort and training are meaningless and try to overpaint that horrible message with a pity party for the MC are starting to piss me off.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like this instant transformation type of story. Luckily the MC seems to be a nice guy. It may be worthwhile watching him do stuff.

Group Leader
If you're gonna call the original TLs stupid, but then consequently can't even proofread English, is this truly the meaning of a pot and a kettle?

Like I'm not even criticizing the bare minimum effort on the visual side, I know this is annoying to do, but at least correct your own mistakes if you're going to call your source material stupid

@AbuHajaar , if you don't know portuguese I understand you, but please try to not call every other language spanish. We don't speak spanish just becouse the words are written almost the same. It's rude and an ugly characteristic that some north americans have.

I think you need more practice in tl and find anyone that willing to redraw for you guys but for me you did a goodjob by yourself.. thanks for the chap.. also i think you should change you intro pic.. autism shouldn't be laugh at..

Dex-chan lover
Here's your isekai and here's your instant cheats, complete with the hot water added in already. Now go out there and fulfill your fantasy!

Users who are viewing this thread