Dex-chan lover
Reminder to all!! Dont read this while eating, almost choked myself at the second last page😂

i mean how can an ex yakuza be so lightweight or did they consume it like a water on a desert

Dex-chan lover
@mwig33

This one will learn to understand that panel-to-panel isn't contiguous temporally. There was a time skip where they slaughtered many cups of sake.

Dex-chan lover
@TheStuffedUnicorn
Absholudely agreed. Masa politely and matter-of-factly announcing he's about to puke brought back memories of my underage drinking days, back when my friends and I would go back to a parent's house and honestly try our best not to cause trouble but always would.
In fact, I should make some phone calls and some 15-years-late apologies...

Dex-chan lover
I was ready to talk shit about Masa but he held himself together really well.

Dex-chan lover
@Curseddraw From what I know, there isn't any live action plan for the series yet. The PV is just a live action commercial made to celebrate 1.2 million manga sales

Dex-chan lover
It seems even Japanese readers think hair down Tatty is handsome as fuck, hence the last panel

Dex-chan lover
Tora was adorable, Miku was loud and annoying, Tatsu just passed out and Masa was the MVP

Dex-chan lover
Comedy aside, which is always spot on here, I wish we had this level of art and details in every monthly manga... some panels were really damn good!

Fed-Kun's army
The lady from the Torii clan was drinking there aswell in page 2 but she was like "I don't know these drunkards".

Users who are viewing this thread