I feel some whiplash considering the previous was depressing and then its suddenly super cute and fluffy. Oh well good shit

''but i do have the money, so i can throw the food'' it is regretable something that happens a lot in rich countries and happens more with each passing year, but it is something that would never happen in this girl's case. The author is using here what he knows from his own experience and as a priviledged kid, like most here.

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth Well if you want

The one gultyare the beast girls Rinia and Pursena Rudeus finds them captures them, strips them and looks them away until they repent for their sins ( being stripped naked is a punishment of the higest level for beast man, Rudeus was dealt the same way) its kinda funny how he then becomes their boss. I wonder how the manga handels it

Fed-Kun's army
@LokiAsengott
He didn't strip them from what I can remember though. I think you confused it with when they changed clothes later on. It doesn't help that the TL said he stripped them, but there's no such action made by Rudeus. Them changing their underwear is the closest thing to stripping that happened. Although he wouldn't hesitate to make them run around the city naked if they made him mad enough.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
they're not bitches, they're just super dumb and from a different culture
re: zanoba, rudy is only training him in actual doll making technique, not magic. Zanoba can't use magic, and his hands are too strong to do fine work on almost any material, so it's really just theory that zanoba will use to direct julie. and in a society where slavery is both used and accepted by the world at large, rudy is just letting his own feelings get in the mix. not to mention, they saved her life, so it's unlikely that she would run away in the first place

carrots actually have a very strong taste, it's just about how they're cooked. raw they're sweet, but if you boil them they're just kinda gross and slimy.

@Nanaten
well, i mean, they've had chapters from sylphy's perspective, so no, they aren't. but they weren't in the novel either, so it's the same. as for 'rudy should have noticed', magic tool that prevents recognition, different hair color, posing as male, and not acknowledging she's seen rudy before. it would be absolutely insane for him to walk up to some dude who just happens to be an elf who can use chantless magic and go 'hey are you that girl i taught magic to in a completely different region of the world 10 years ago'

Dex-chan lover
Geez... Page 6... that's dark. Head ripping? I thought only barbarians do that deal, their more suited to it.

and Zanoba... the Roxy doll, you didn't?

Users who are viewing this thread