Group Leader
"You look repulsive"
And who you think did hat to him, tentacle man?

@penchii
well the ones that were able to see through him were only the "marked ones" so far, if it was any other character other then them it would have been boring, but i guess all the marked ones can do it too, they just don't know it yet

Catching up! Started reading 4/28/2020! Now it's 4/29/2020! I will make it there before the series ends!

I see the true Pairing for this story is Everyone x Amputation.

@dxd38 I'm in the same position as you, I started 4/27 and its been pretty crazy so far. I really hope they animate the entire series because it would be insane.

Dex-chan lover
@Mesterd We're long past where they've animated so far, but all signs do point to continuations on the animation end. I'd imagine they'll do the whole thing barring unforeseen circumstances. Those can always happen, unfortunately.

hype for Tanjirou nearly made me forget anger at Muzan for cutting off Tomioka's arm. FUK U

"Who's the demon now?" idk probably the tentacle-y bastard with mouths for pants

this series is so good and it really rides on how compelling tanjiro is as a main protag....he's just so likable and kind and strong and somehow still not just a mary sue?? he's just a sweet older brother who's put in a horrific situation and does his best. the beginning arc sold me on him and he's just gotten better imo. also usually hate how dragged out shounens get but the pacing of this feels natural (altho i think we could have used an arc before this one, it's a little sad to get the backstories of all the pillars right before they die lmao)

Users who are viewing this thread