Fed-Kun's army
@huiyin PLEASE LMFAO I THINK I JUST HAD A HEADACHE READING THIS BECAUSE I ACTUALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEYRE SAYING ESP WITH THE EARRING PART

LMAOOO IM-
I’m laughing so hard at the font change in that one panel 😂😂😂

I mean most of y’all didn’t mind when agatha did the same so why should these players be treated differently ayeee; let’s all just enjoy the super quick bad grammar releases, Claude forever, yeah? 😗

This is my most anticipated webtoon in my list because of all this drama it’s so entertaining lmao

even if my first language isn't english I just couldnt read it. Totally impossible to understand what the fck they were saying.

@huiyin

Raws: https://rawdevart.com/comic/duchess-empty-soul/

Wasn't sure if you were hoking but if you weren't it'd be a pleasure to resd my mind cand handle the confusion sometimes lol

@yatsuki

There is a user and group block function

I would say you should take this down. This is unreadable, and if anyone's first contact with this work is this horrid they will probably not come back when there is a better version. Also this will discourage anyone actually knowing anything about English, translating and typesetting (unlike whoever did this) to pick this up. We should not reward horrid work.

Get an editor to help fix the grammar. It was certainly understandable, but the grammar would improve the translation by a lot.

No need to be rude, so its not grammatically smooth and pro nouns are mixed up. But you can still understand the story.

@K707 I was joking but since you found that for me I'll think about at least having a go at chapter 20. No promises lol.

It's not as if they're doing this for the readers though lmao. Everyone's just trolling at this point. I, for one, love this release. It's fuckin' hilarious. The font changes were artistic. A breath of fresh air from the norm of scanlation. Thanks for the joke.

Aggregator gang
Understandable, indeed, effort, appreciated, indeed.

But... this...
NTf3YYTZQnGXjUKxTGrl0g.png

Yeah, no xD

We need a grammar nazi role to mark these releases, so people know what they're getting into!

. . . .When i thought the episodes are over but then another season starts out of nowhere. . .😑

Now this is what I call an A++ level of trolling. What a glorious thing to see first thing in the morning, you good sir/madam just made my whole day 😂

Dex-chan lover
so many people getting salty about the grammar even though the story itself is super simple to get the general gist of. I honestly APPRECIATE the typesetting since that's multiple fonts

Users who are viewing this thread