Dex-chan lover
Anyone else here for the drama rather than the manhwa?

Curious how this particular manhwa seems to be the center of drama. It doesn't seem to stand out among all the others, yet here we are.

Dex-chan lover
Snipe power move. What better way top show dominance than skip 8 chapters ahead?

god all of you are so childish. Grow a spine, stop overreacting over something so stupid.

can you please not!! please... stop butchering this series... just don't translate, we will wait for authorized translations

Dex-chan lover
This happened in another webtoon (Fraudulent Marriage etc.) but there wasn't nearly as much drama as in this one lol
The translation groups in this one are so dramatic over who gets to pirate first.

YOU GUYS NEED TO GROW THE FUCK UP.

SERIOUSLY, IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS. US READER DON'T WANT/CARE ABOUT DRAMA. WE WANT TO ENJOY THE STORY LOVE THE ART. YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE FUCKING PATHETIC IN THIS.

BE THE BIGGER PERSON & MOVE ON.

OTHERWISE LEAVE THIS MANGA FUCK ALONE YOU ASSHOLE. SO SICK OF YOUR SHIT

So glad there is an official translation in my country for kakaopage, at least the translation is good, no manhwa get stopped, snipped, and it catch up with the latest release and no drama whatsoever too

Are folks actually reading these skipped chapters? I didn't read the posting of the 21st until the 20th was just posted. Why would I skip 22-28 to read 29?

Users who are viewing this thread