Dex-chan lover
You can be a coy bitch as much as you want, or however much you need to be to validate your existence, but at the end of the day you're still working for us, for free. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'd say thanks, but with such a shitty job, going out of order, you don't really deserve it. Even sarcastically, lol.

@Thifa as far as I can tell, there’s been no connection between the group and the troll releases, and it’s best not to force the connection since that’s what the trolls want. The best solution is to not react to the drama, let it cool down and think reasonably. The more reactions the trolls see, the more likely they’ll keep up the act, and knowing how the MD mods take an off hand approach, we’ll have to live with these chapters now on this site forever.

Waaah don't wanna read da chap yet, need the previous ones first 😭😭😭

This new chapter really frustrate me the most compare to the drama that is happening.

(my personal opinion) I feel like the translator just freaking thrashed the chapter with all those fonts. To the translator if you like the drama that's ok but please stop doing this. GIVE A LITTLE RESPECT TO THE AUTHOR.

LOL everyones complaining but the font is still readable to me, so I c no problem. Except for the fact that all the chapters were skipped

Users who are viewing this thread