Aggregator gang
@Euro_PURO yeah, it was nice....for them. not so nice for us. plus, the font sizes actually put a lot of crucial text off the page

@Redice eye cancer. I repeat, 50 shades of eye cancer

One would expect the group to have some integrety, just going go full pathetic mode instead.

Dex-chan lover
@weirdblackcat Report it. Bad quality aside, "malicious quality" is another. Pretty sure mods of this site disapproves those kinds of uploads.

This is good trolling for those who said they don't mind bad quality or bad English as long as they can put out content quickly xD

Aggregator gang
@wywy lol, i'm not one of those. i'd rather wait a couple weeks for good quality, rather than have bad quality shit churn out at me.

Aggregator gang
@sehunlover IKR? I mean srsly, I know we get this stuff free and all, so we really can't complain, but damnit, have at least a LITTLE integrity!!

Man, it must be nice to have so little worries in life that you can waste your time on petty crap like this.

Oh man, I'm just going straight to the comments from now on. This drama is *way* more entertaining!

No amount of reasoning can ever validate why any and all of this is worth people's time.

@weirdblackcat yeah I agree with you. If they're not gonna do this properly, why are they even wasting money and time doing this? It seems totally pointless to me to troll people like this and it sucks cause a lot of us like this manga.

Is there any way to report the Scanlation team as a whole? At first I honestly don't care who translate this series, I will appreciate anyone who does because scanlating is tough, but I'm honestly pissed with all the trolling now. Honestly D&A, you guys have another projects that you hold "exclusively", stop being a crybaby and get a move on. This behaviour that you (and your friends and fans, anyone who helped you guys trolling so much) do just proving how much of an immature, pieces of trash you guys are. Didn't you all say you're going to drop this story? Keep your own words. Please do GROW UP and GET THE FUCK MOVE ON.

@Thifa The best you can do is message the mods about it, as you can't report groups or users, only chapters

Users who are viewing this thread