Supporter
What is it about this particular series that makes so many scanlators go full troll mode? Is it just because of the initial snipe?

Holy crap honestly even with the poor grammar/English and terrible fonts this chapter made my heart pound, thank you for the spoiler lol. Please someone, I know it’s a lot to ask but please some kind soul take this up and be reliable about it. I hope the people who weren’t supportive of the original scan team regret being such smart mouths. ALSO!! Why does the red head seem to hate our girl so much?? I’m glad she seems to have helped everyone... but I wonder what’s wrong.

@kingofhell99 oh, my apologies. I'd thought you got mad after accidentally reading this chapter (b/c of spoilers). Honestly, I have no idea what the drama is about and could care less as so long as we keep getting chapters. They can't really expect support if they keep messing around with the readers.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
So...let the drama continue I guess.

I just hope people don't go scanlating random chapters with no rhyme or reason like another certain manga (about a human in a demon school).

😂 i dont know what to say 😂 first time "perfect horror scene in shoujo manhwa" troll version 😂

Seriously guys, if you that upset, please support author in official translations and apps.

now I'm wishing someone posts this on instagram and tags author.. if you guys would only understand what happened to the translations of the magicians daughter, but this... this takes it to whole new level... idk we don't share the same principles, I guess.

@Euro_Puro i doubt they are doing this for the support at this point,this is just plainly messing around just to annoy readers,if that was not the case they would at least push out chapters one after another.I can deal with bad translations to some extent but i can't support blatantly playing with the readers.

(probably) full fledged adults acting like children. What a sad thing to see.
You are not messing with the other groups or the story itself, you are just messing with the readers.
Strong rules and bans exist because there are such petty people

Dex-chan lover
@ladylade

now I'm wishing someone posts this on instagram and tags author..
So because you're getting trolled by a scanlation group cough D&A cough, you want mangadex to get hit with a DMCA? Seems logical, not.

@kingofhell99

but i can't support blatantly playing with the readers.
Grow a thicker skin, and a sense of humor.

Aggregator gang
I felt sorry for this manhwa being made into a troll material... Even the previous drama is way tolerable than this one...

Wow, how could you come up with this kind of disgustingly bad quality, font and color scheme that could actually melt my eyes and torture every single brain cell inside my head??

Wt..?! What about the other 8 episodes? Because of gap we cannot fully understand the storyline😑 But I guess there are some who like spoiler... So maybe it's a good thing for them?... I honestly I dunno...
Btw @ladylade please don't! Just because of the one you can't think to sacrifice others, don't act rush bec' of ur anger

Yeah...this is too much. Sadly, the ones who suffer the most from this drama are the readers.

I'll just wait for the official release.

Aggregator gang
damnit, why. why do they do this. AND WHY THE FUCK DID THEY TRANSLATE IT WITH CRAYON.

@kingofhell99 yeah, understandable. I don't really care about D&A trolling (or whoever it is). They may have reached peak autism, but I've seen worse. So will just be happy as so long as someone keeps scanlates this wonderful manwha. Not going to let some randos on the internet affect my mood over something so very insignificant.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing "playerxxxx" as an uploader on this series is a red flag. To the comments section!

@weirdblackcat Thanks for the warning, lol. Won't waste my time here.

@weirdblackcat dunno. I haven't read it since it's obviously gonna spoil stuff. But at least someone let the autistic children play with crayons. It's kinda cute.

Users who are viewing this thread