Mira18 yup, agree. I'm up to chap 22 on kakaopage. I thought this really up to chap 29, turn out it's just 29 chap.

If anyone wants to mtl the novel, I’ve uploaded the raws to dwaes.tumblr.com with the password summoner. I just finished the series the series this week and it’s really good! Although I think they changed some aspects in the manhwa e.g. red haired dude isn’t in the novel.

haha😃 drama drama drama continue guys haha, snipe and snipe.
Thank you Author for this manhwa, i like it😊.
whoever translate it thanks too😀,

What's sad about this whole scanlating drama bullcrap is that all of them are grown ass adults.
Thankfully we have nukes and the novel coronavirus to restart shit.

Please be considerate and stop ruin the excitement on this manhwa. This ridiculous drama has slowly kill my interest for the manhwa.

I am dropping this fucking shit,shame since i actually liked this manga but fucking hell you just needed to ruin it,thanks for being assholes i hope your day sucks

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, I thought the fonts and typesetting on the other chapters were bad. Now I’m kinda curious to see if they’ll just keep getting worse and worse or not.

🙂
Well since there are no chapters 22-28. I'll just wait for that lol.
Nice to know so many people are passionate about this manwha.
Hoping I can read about why there's a giant insect on the front page in the coming weeks. 🙃

Wow, I'm wondering if acting like such childish assholes actually made them feel good bc they're doing a fcking good job.

Existing so many manhwas, manhuas and mangas to translate they just chose to mess with this one. And I fear at the end this is going to be dropped by all the drama they're stirring, which (to me) would be such a shame since I liked the story and the art so far :(

Congrats, douchebags

@kingofhell99 lol, why did you read a chapter despite MD warning you that so many chapters were missing?
The giant horse-sized insect on the front cover should have been enough warning that it wasn't the next chapter.

Anyway, this is another prime reason as to why I should disable comments again lol. I like the relationship of "I get chapters and occasionally donate to the scanlators if I love the series". IMO, it's a mistake to care about the scanlators beyond their capacity to produce content. So they can just keep autistically fighting it out as so long as they're still scanlating. Otherwise, others and I will just drop their support and move on to other manwhas.

At this point we need a possibility to lock down series in cases like this. If no one has the decency, just make it so no one can upload it. the only losers
here are the readers who couldn't care less about useless drama.

guys it's not even about the scanlators but the butchering of the series 😞 theyre using the work with so much disrespect.. guys, just drop this series till we get an authorized english release.. and just ignore future updates 😞 don't even comment, since were adding fuel to the flames

@Euro_PURO i didn't read it,i just got pissed when i saw the massive gap between chapters knowing that that's just someome being petty and messing around for the sake of drama. I couldn't care less about drama in the first place since i wanted to support both groups since i know scanslating is tough,but i don't want to support messing around.At this point this manga is not getting translated because there is a passion behind it they are just doing it to mess around to the point where it didn't only divide the community but made such a mess im general.I feel sorry for this manga that gas to suffer,it might not be the best but it's certanly entertaining enough to read.I mean it was until i got sick of this.

Users who are viewing this thread