What is this Avengers bullshit? Is Isayama too much of a westaboo to give SnK a proper ending?

Dex-chan lover
Ishiyama, what the fuck are you doing?
Just let Eren kill them all. Who cares? They all sucks.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope they fail. Having Eren trample the world would be a refreshing twist to end the series instead of them pooling their strength together and narrowly succeeding by usual tropes at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Gabi is on the 'hero' team? Fucking Gabi? That little bitch who killed Potato Girl?

Marley and the rest of the world has Paradis Island in their sights, they want its resources and its natives dead.

The whole world turned to Paradis Island and told Eren: It's you or us. There is no middle road. We'll eventually kill you off and harvest all you own under the idea of 'being afraid of titans' as an excuse (not that we need one). Or you fight back - since you lack an army and fleets you can't stop one of us, let alone all of us. You have ONE weapon that qualifies, and it's an automatic loss for all of us. Personally we feel that's unfair, you should just lay down and die.

Eren chose to fight for his people. If the whole world says 'It's you or me', you choose "Me" every time, and put the other fucker in the dirt. Otherwise just kill yourself, because it'll be quicker than what they do to you.

So this motley crew being chosen as the hero-squad, when Eren is the one fighting to keep them alive, to give them a future, is a fucking insult. Even moreso when Gabi's part of it. She's fighting for Marley. She's part of the problem. Even if she's not all "Ooh you Island Devils" anymore, she was still brainwashed into believing her own people are the enemy, when they were always the victims.

Who the fuck is on whose side at this point, there's too many side characters flip-flopping and creating multiple goddamn factions.

Supporter
What the fuck is even going on anymore. Who cares about the rest of the world? They were going to fucking destroy you all anyways.

Dex-chan lover
All I’m getting from this is “Extremism bad”. It’s not a bad take but I’m hoping to see a bit more characterization for the formation of this unlikely team up.

WTF is going on, who is against who, ''save the world'' why would they give a fuck for what happens outside the island, so inmy thoughts
1.eren is going Ham for freedom
2.beast titan is somewhere and levi/marley peick and gang wants to kill him
3. annie,connie,mikasa,etc want to stop eren???
this is a total brain fuck but still to early to see things clearly but still wtf is going on

Dex-chan lover
They can always talk no jutsu him once they get the upper hand somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread