7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!

I’m honestly only reading this for her previous lives. The prince is the typical you-actually-stand-out-among-these-cardboard-cut-outs-marry-me type, but he’s handsome enough for me to not cringe. Just wish this was a story without loops and she lived the first life and fell in love with a royal she was cutting deals with.

@polly81186 I find the tastes of the target audiences for these stories (female I assume) so divergent from my own (granted: as expected) that I'm fascinated by the takes. Typically us Brohans are always given a cute waifu tier villainess to root for in this sub genre, but it sounds like the ladies tend to have to deal with low tier male leads quite a bit. How fascinating.

Were it my decision, every male lead would be a Chad Brohan who humiliates the typical jap pretty boy love rivals, but hey we're happy just to have high tier cute noble girls fighting against fate.

@Shinrakvsa not sure how similar it is, but of the closest in tone I can recall that is top tier is 'i'm the villainess daughter so I'm going to keep the last boss'

The main character is at least A+, if not S-tier, villainess material and the romance makes sense. As a bonus, the heroine acts like an antagonist and is super annoying, which makes the end so much the sweeter. Also, the art is fantastic. Its complete so you can binge it:
https://mangadex.org/title/35064/i-m-a-villainous-daughter-so-i-m-going-to-keep-the-last-boss

Dex-chan lover
@polly81186 Author confirmed the prince is the main mystery of the story, and not to expect any major insights into his character anytime soon since they are plot spoilers. All we've gotten so far are minor clues here and there.

@QuietSnowy The WN has some sidestory chapters that cover moments in Riche's previous lives.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for translating and uploading 💕 im really loving thing manga so far! So awesome a FL that is competent and not some helpless lil princess

Fed-Kun's army
well a bit dumb but entertaining
but the author should have let her live a bit longer in the previous loops her work experience which is what she bases her personality on is quite short in each loop

I've gone and read ahead. The novel has quite a lot of chapters translated, and the story is pretty entertaining. My only concern is that the more chapters pass, the more our MC becomes a Mary Sue.
She tries to reconnect with a lot of people from her past lives later on, and the more they come, the more I question how she became an expert in all those different fields in a couple of years' time. A skillset that could be called reasonable at the start grows to the point of highly improbable.
But it is a gradual transition, the characters are still fun, plus the promises of the impending war (or the mystery of the ML's arc to be more precise) really spice things up

Users who are viewing this thread