7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!

The only thing I’m upset about is that I love everything about it and I came here too early 🥺💕💕💕 I hope you update more often 😍😍😍

At least she got her skill from her own hardwork with her previous life instead of someone who got it from a dream...

So Rishe is roughly 45 years old by this point, maybe a bit more. According to chapter 1, Emperor Arnold would declare war in about 5 years and she would die at around the same time at the age of 20. There have been 6 completed loops, meaning she's been in a loop for at least 30 years. She's currently around 15 years old now, making her mentally and emotionally 45.

She's also about 30 years an experienced merchant, 25 years a pharmacist, 5 years a soldier, at least 10 years a handmaid, and the other two experiences still unaccounted for.

No wonder she's thinking about an early retirement.

This is hilarious. Some parts are stupid like how a king just bow down to a neighbour crown prince, but still enjoyable because i like the mc in some ways

@timidhakana Well the reason is that his country is the most powerful one in the neighborhood and you can consider Rishe's a third-world one, and the manga recreated that scene more comically. In the novel, the king bowed and asked Rishe to reconsider because Arnold low-key threatened him after he was not treated properly upon his arrival.

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH 😍

Just finished reading all the available chapters in the (web)novel in one sitting because I AM HOOKED with this manga and I was desperate. (This is still ongoing lmfao)

I am looking forward with so much love for our main couple and for the other upcoming side characters here in manga adaptation.

Our main girl Rishe is a lovable character, a force to be reckoned with. Such a strong personality, I look up to her. The way she tries her best to get to know our prince Arnold rather than immediately condemning him for being a tyrant in her past lives, and even killing her in her last life... because just like her, we are all curious what ultimately led him to his tyranny because so far with the latest chapter, we can assume prince Arnold is not heartless.

Thank you for all the hardwork translations team 🥺💖

Thanks for translating, love it and looking forward to future chapters <3 Hope she stays unapologetic and brashly confident, I love it!

thank you to the whole group of people working on bringing us this manga! I can't wait to see hwo the story and characters grow!

Why does this have a villainess tag? Or rather why does the title even have the word 'villainess' when there's almost no indication that she was a villainess??

Users who are viewing this thread